Steampunk Water Culture

Oh things are looking good! I haven’t regenerated the GOG plants yet. You can see them on the left, looking kind of strange.
The center plants are the big bud and the one in the back is OGK! Behind everything are the clones of meat breath and slurricane. Fucking plants are everywhere! I can’t wait to fire up the bloom again. Soon my pretties…

8 Likes

I’ve taken a few leaves off. There are sooooo many! This is the big bud plants, they have like 1 week left before bloom. yay!

6 Likes

hah hah notice how the big bud plants are stable now, instead of getting all fucked in bloom before the 12/12 cycle? They appreciate a good strong light lol!

2 Likes

There’s the lower branches. The plants are bulked!

Roots with some decayed leaves!

Ahh they are buff!

7 Likes

I’ve almost finished cleaning up there.

Batch of clones are looking good!

7 Likes

Oh… Things area ready, now! Probably just a couple more days and those big bud plants will be ready to bloom!

7 Likes

Oh, I’m so happy I won’t be cloning buds anymore. That was fucking irritating, I must have been cloning buds for the last year or two!

4 Likes

The OGK plant is recovering. Turns out the air hose was disconnected somehow. I’ll blame the dog.

5 Likes

GOG, aka Gogi OG!

5 Likes

Starting bloom today!!! yay! I don’'t have to make clones, because there are several big bud clones already growing.

7 Likes

:rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Dogs are great, you can always make them feel guilty…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Gotta fill that hole!

5 Likes

I cranked up the EC on these plants. Bloom, yay!

10 Likes

That’s perverse!
Ok, maybe it’s just my mind in the gutter…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

hah hah I purposely left it vague so your mind could fill in the blanks. I’m going to be planting some meat breath plants in the empty space. Can’t wait! Ahem, I’m going to fill that hole with some meat…breath.

4 Likes

I knew it wasn’t just me! :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you just using an airstone for you clones? No manifold?

1 Like

It’s actually an airline T with a stainless nut on there to keep it submerged.

etc. It works great because I can re-use the T’s as many times as I want.

8 Likes

I see!!! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Today I’m hopefully planting those meat breaths. I have several buckets scrubbed clean and waiting!

5 Likes