Steampunk Water Culture

Those plants that got all fucked up are finally getting better. The roots have regenerated and the leaves are growing again!

5 Likes

I’m going to get out the third clone machine and clone those large plants. I might even push the original plants into bloom to see what happens! That way at least I can eliminate the True Herms™.

3 Likes

Everyone has a photo of the bar in town burning. Turns out I was there in person! It felt like you were standing right next to it but I was a block away watching. Three fire trucks! The flames were so intense it was igniting the front of the building.

The mayor was walking down the street telling people to stay back, and this guy next to me says to her “well who the fuck are you?” and I just started laughing like a maniac.

4 Likes

I pushed over two of the meat breath plants into bloom. The other plants were still half-pints, but growing fast. Instead, I’ll put the OGK in there. I’m ready for a batch of grapefruit rosin. I’ve got to play more with it!

1 Like

Now that you have run it a couple times, hows that OGK producing for you?

Cheers
G

1 Like

It was getting the same ish yields as the meat breath about 1.7 percent. That’s not good, but it’s not terrible either. Anything over 2% is gold. Big bud is 3%.

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance but is that 1.7% bubble hash or rosin?

1 Like

Bubble hash for sure! I like making it into rosin though it has a grapefruit flavor.

4 Likes

There are the remaining plants in veg. Hah hah bit of a time crunch it’s harvest time on the farm but also I have to work on these damned cannabis plants. Gotta get the clones done and bake several pear pies as well.

4 Likes

There we go, it’s the bloom room! Fresh meat breath plants in there looking a touch haggard.

6 Likes

Fuuuck me, I have to run a system file verification and image restore on this stupid computer. Not sure what is going on, but windows isn’t acting normal. The computer keeps shutting down. Could be dust related, I suppose, but there is no overheating. Instead of sleep it powers off.

yes… of course… system file damage. Nice.

I’m convinced the latest windows update is FUBAR. We had 5 units in the field start randomly rebooting last Friday. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

hah hah yah the update definitely triggered some wonky shit. It’s the Microsoft Virus.

2 Likes

Bwuahahaha - be sure to take pics! Looks amazing as always @JoeCrowe !!!

1 Like

Bill? Is that you Bill? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::crazy_face::grimacing::roll_eyes::grin:

1 Like

He’s busy breaking stuff so I get tech support calls :wink:

Sparkling clean clone machine! I had to hose off the rat shit. :rat:

4 Likes

All this shit is getting cloned. Lets see…
Meat breath, GMOxDHP, OGK, GOG, big bud. There are two GMO and GOG that need cloning for the pheno hunt.

3 Likes

Full room darkness.

And it’s really getting close to harvest time. yay!

6 Likes

Those meat breath plants have regenerated!

3 Likes