Steampunk Water Culture

Crazy world, everyone I know who was growing and selling weed has given up. The government really took a crap on their business when they cornered the market for… shit weed.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm GMO. Need to get my hands on that cut eventually.

2 Likes

The other outlet on the pump failed so I tossed it. I should have checked on these plants yesterday, but they’ll recover from this. It wasn’t even black water! Just mmm yummy stink slime. Yum!

4 Likes

Yikes! I can smell it from here

3 Likes

I’d say 99% orange hairs, it’ll be harvest day soon! Very soon! I’ll have to scope it.

3 Likes

Nothing like a pile of dead bodies laying around the grow. Now the stink is clearing up people won’t think I’m Dahlmer.

5 Likes

Things are looking better already! No more stink.

6 Likes

I’m going to have to microscopically sex the other two GMO. For some reason, they still aren’t conclusive to the human eye.

4 Likes

It’s that stinky stink. That smelly smell. Every hydro guy hates the smell of organic decaying.

3 Likes

ethylene gas x 1000. I could use it to trigger my pineapples to bloom! :rose: :pineapple:

2 Likes

Haha harvest the gas and put it in the curing jars quick. That you can sell it as terp lock 1000 .

2 Likes

Male(s) ID’ed and tossed in the dumpster. Only female clones allowed!

I’m getting there. I was able to cut down some garbage!

Got the veg room tamed a bit. Burned some of the leaves on that one meat breath plant! Mmmmm crisp.

5 Likes

Big bud and meat breath! This weekend is harvest time, so I’ll bag that shit up and get fucking prepped to roll around in mountains of hash! I wonder how many kilos I’ll bag up? ooooo 4 kilos would be nice.

6 Likes

Def enough to keep you busy for awhile Joe!!

1 Like

They have all the signs of clones that are going to root. I think I put a few drops of nutrient in there. If I haven’t I’ll notice when the roots form. They never get as buff as when there is like a drop or two of micro and veg. I’m sure the calcium in the micro helps the roots form a tougher cell wall.

4 Likes

GYARRRRRGGHHHH! Trimmers have the arcturus covid. So I’m going to have to harvest and stash a kilo on my own. I’ve only got one question… where’s my seventh vaccination?! Oh well… Gives me an excuse to make a killer pizza… that I don’t have to share… back off, that’s mine!

5 Likes

It’s all over but the hash making! Oh and moving new plants in there. Can’t forget that part! Hopefully I’ll start tomorrow on the manufacture. It’ll be a blast!

2 Likes

Hanging a few buds!

hah hah my friend puts that on the table “hey you dropped a bud!”

7 Likes

I think those are roots heh heh.

You can see the nodes on these GMOs!

Pretty sure I added some nutrient in the beginning, because the roots aren’t hairy, they are stiff.

8 Likes