Steampunk Water Culture

lol! Same plant, but the first bud is under LED, and the second one under HPS. Uh, I think we know which one is winning.

6 Likes

OMG I got such a good photo of plant osmosis! See all that gunk on the roots? That’s the nutrient solution. Plant has a good pull! That’s the basil.

3 Likes

OGK, GOG!

5 Likes

Found a picture of the last Meatbreath crop i pulled off.

6 Likes

ooo yah, they make some nice nuggets! Bag appeal is off the charts!

2 Likes

I’m growing more than basil, I promise! It’s exactly like growing cannabis though. IF you can grow basil, you can grow weed.

6 Likes

Nice Joe looking all good loving the GMO mutant :grinning: how cool

2 Likes

yay cannabis plants! You can see I’ve destroyed the OGK.

8 Likes

I think the GOG plant is scared of the GMO, look how it leans away!

OK so this is how mutant that GMO plant is. Each one of these photos came from the same plant.

7 Likes

Pretty soon I’m going to go on a seed popping spree. I’m going to sprout 4 seeds of different kinds, randomly selected by the computer. I just want it to be above -20C so I don’t have to put them on the hot water heater to sprout. 16C isn’t ideal seed popping weather unless it’s a stone fruit.

3 Likes

Things are wack! By that I mean: That GMO plant is wack! Definitely going to self-destruct! The stacking is incredible! I had to boost the EC to levels beyond what my stick can measure.

11 Likes

GMO will keep stacking until 13 weeks or so …

3 Likes

GojiOG this plant has a strange smell, while it’s growing. It’s not like the other GOG plant.

3 Likes

OGKush this plant is under control, and I expect a decent yield, not a fuckup heh heh.

3 Likes

The other GOG plant! Only it’s flowers smell, not like the strange stinky leaves on the other plant.

3 Likes

Self destructive GMO. There are really strange things happening I don’t think I’ve seen before on a cannabis plant.

3 Likes

Everything is set up here to get anther hash run going. Well… I suppose at least I’m not pressed for time. There is no contest to go off to this year. Everyone is going to legends of hashish, I’ll have to live vicariously through them.

6 Likes

Today I’m going to get my computer to select what I’ll pop next in terms of seeds! It’s above zero now, so I should be able to just hang the seed poppin’ bag anywhere. Ahhhh That means I have to go take inventory… yikes! Not looking forward to that. So many seeds!!!

7 Likes

Hah hah shit, well it generated a seed pop list that goes like this:
black first
valley hashplant
FA+F
CD+F
The Random Seed Gods Have Spoken!!!

5 Likes