Steampunk Water Culture

genious idea i can never decide i just ask the missus to pick now and she is a great help as she can also find the females amongst a bunch of regular seeds,20 out of 20 right so far over 2 years as i got a big bag of mixed afghan seeds from a friend for feeding his cat for the 3 months he was away,some of the best afghanis ive tried esp for oiling,my computer is a complete retard though so wouldnt ask it anything so important!
radishes are horrid and take up space a weed plant could be in,just saying!good luck i hope all bloom to your satisfaction,peace

3 Likes

hah hah true story the basil plant is basically a waste of space. I’ll keep it off to the side! I like the little bugger.

Growing nicely!

2 Likes

Stem from the OGK! I might actually make something out of it.

The GMO has lots of crazy shit like this. Some of the buds are bulking while others look terminal. This plant probably won’t make the cut from what I’ve seen!!!

4 Likes

OK Big bud has achieved splashdown! With only some minor damage from me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmmm I see a pollen sack on the GOG plant in bloom there the first one. It’s over 30 days though, so I wonder if it’s just sensitive. I’ll keep an eye on it! I have to say I could never get the OGK to produce a pollen sack despite the various abuses I subjected it to. Same with the PCKxICC5. Couldn’t trigger it either with stress.

3 Likes

Nice basil bro :love_you_gesture:t2: how long you gonna veg that bad boy out for?

You gonna pluck that sac off the gog or toss the plant :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’m gonna keep and eye on it I’ve been light poisoning it gently. No pollen sacks on the GMO mutant lol!

3 Likes

I have had one report of one OGK plant popping a couple nanners. So pretty low but not perfect…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Well, I suppose I picked the right plant then! This one won’t herm out with the regular stress I give em.

I leave this door open, and it shines lots of light into the bloom room. If they can get light poisoned, by damn, they are getting it good!

2 Likes

hah hah it’s not quite daylight in there… during lights out.

4 Likes

Veg room! Things are doing good, but I need to get more micro nutrients. So close to running out!!!

3 Likes

What is light poisoning? when its too intense?
What would you consider too intense ? (Another 800 questions just spawned in my head)

Edit: i just looked up a few posts and it means when light leaks into the dark period?

1 Like

Yep light poisoning is when you expose the plants to light during the darkness phase. It was one of the many ways to get fem seeds from your plants. I find that with most strains I’ve grown it takes more than some incidental light - you have to totally go bonkers and turn the light on an hour earlier for a week or more. Some are really touchy like the meat breath will produce pollen sacks from temperature stress.

5 Likes

What kind of fluctuations are we talking here? Im usually dealing with a 9 Fahrenheit fluctuation at most

2 Likes

28 degrees C was too much for those plants. Before I had the cool tubes they’d get all fluffy weird buds on top. That stopped after the cool tubes and the LEDs never got warm enough. This guy I gave the clones to thought you grow the plants at 28C and got a lot of seeds.

2 Likes

Meat breath are happy now I juiced them up!

There’s the little big buds! Hah hah no re vegging this time.

3 Likes

GOG, OGK They are getting a boost o juice today.

6 Likes

Meat Breath mutation!

2 Likes

Hah hah oh my I hurt my spine something epic yesterday. Lucky it seems like a “minor” back strain where I can’t walk anymore lol! mmm so I took some nasty hospital drugs. I have to chill out for a few days though so I probably won’t be making the hash either. Anything where I have to lift something heavier than a coffee cup is off the list. Took me 20min to get out of bed.

7 Likes

Damn, hope you heal up quick brother!

2 Likes