Sticky icky (gg4xanimal cookies greenpoint seed

I had two taller plants that just left that area and moved into my flower chamber, hadnt adjusted them yet, @Alphatoy

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:Ok great reply thank you :mage:

1 Like

heres the those two i spoke of thought i would show them off also a top from whitefire i been working trying to poke in for some spotlight

3 Likes

MVC-008S MVC-045S
i used to use a scrog net until i found these little guys they work great i love them

2 Likes

I saw those little plant benders i might try them out then the net can be a pain sometimes, i like to remove plants from environment and water/feed over a bucket or sink or just tale them out and admire or throughly check them over and the net is always a pain in my neck lol

i have turned a bunch of my friends over to these they are called ( 90 degree stem Reorienting kit for low stress training ( LST) i bought mine at Amazon.

the thing i really like about them is you dont have to screw aroung with net if you want to move plant and i move mine around a bit and plant is a bit easier to take a picture

:cowboy_hat_face:also was wondering is that Icon a white Rat or Rabbit?? :mage:

1 Like

My icons is a pic of my rabbit

she sprouted the day before yesterday and now has 5 remaining “seedling days” until i transplant and start the three week veg

2 Likes

1 Like

Yesterdays growth are above pictures ^
Also, inoculated with myco-myko, azos and one other mycorrhizae powder completely soaked and seems happy

1 Like

This update is a sad one, plant seems to be stunted,temperature fluxes most likely the reason.

1 Like