Stoners Garden 2020

Three Apollo 11 clones survived and have begun to flower this week. Moving them to a dark place for the night shift.

I have a second round of cutting rooting now. Should be ready for a Summers growing season

5 Likes

Flowering since late April. Took the first one a week ago, Nice and full.

New gal is a clone, looking forward to an awesome Summer.

6 Likes

Nice to see your still growing my ole friend and brother…I sent you a pm last week…hope all is well.

1 Like

I have been enjoying this Apollo 11 all summer.
Clones taken in late April, rooted early June, got a Summer of love in the Sunshine.
Back counted the onset of flowering to mid August.

First killing frost has hit, fortunately they were able to shelter indoors,

9 Likes

Raid seems harsh lot of chemicals and will leave residual oils behind and on your smoke .

3 Likes

I agree. I looked up the active chemicals and it is nothing I would consume or offer to my friends.

The insecticide worked to salvage some cuttings. They have never been sprayed while in flower.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember a leaf too. You have the oldschool title, so it would stand up to reason… I couldn’t remember my old name, so I ended up with a different one.

4 Likes

LEAF was a west coast grower and an awesome one at that.He was an Mentor in the Outdoor .His info about where and why to grow on the side of the mountain to catch the warm updrafts was classic.Not to mention his outdoor grows and wealth of knowledge in general.BigIslandBud,Jesper,ShadowWolf,Icopewithsmoke,jaapstam6,northerndude,Mongobongo are a few more that were regulars in the outdoor threads,lots of good memories.The best was meeting you at the airport and blazing up while driving you north to meet up with NorthernDude😁 your grow is looking great bro,happy growing👍

4 Likes

First snow of the season today. I am starting the harvest now.

10 Likes

October 31, last one standing. She has never seen a frost, limited Sunshine the past week, sure nice to get her outside for another day of Sunshine.

8 Likes

Stoners unite!

2 Likes

Sure nice to see my brother and ole friend posting again.The girl looks lovely and any nice outside weather this time of year is a bonus…

Does that mean i should be checking my mailbox soon for a yummy bud or 2 :wink: Looking great buddy and glad to see you still have that magic green :+1:

2 Likes

Apollo 11, ignition sequence start…

6 Likes

Oh how nice of you to pull a spear for me lmao…Looks great brother enjoy your labour of love and reaping the rewards of it

1 Like

One of many buddy. Figure 800-1Kg, right on target.
Get the total in a week or so.

3 Likes

Nice haul.that will keep you stocked through the winter.Plus what you make with all the trim.I am patiently waiting for my 34 ladies in the 2 flower rooms on day 34 of flower some so be finished around the end of November then plants weekly after that.Cannot wait to try the 79 MauwiWowiCherryBomb pheno it has the most complex aromas and super crystally already

Happy smokin and have a great day brother :+1:

2 Likes