Stoobly Skunk (Blueberry Trainwreck x Early Skunk)

Here’s my Stoobly Skunk created by me. She’s been in testing for over a year now. I’ve ran 4 cuts of her so far. Here’s the last cuts growth. I abuse my plants. I don’t care about pretty this and pretty that. I want to know mine can handle anything I throw at it. I run all low temps. Currently she’s sitting in 64 degrees with an RH of 78%. Anyways, here she is in all her glory.

11 Likes

That’s definitely one way to go about it! They look pretty decent considering!

2 Likes

Thanks. Again it’s testing. Last summer was rough on old girl but still haven’t dropped sacs.

3 Likes

I abuse my plants to they bounce back and yours looks great

2 Likes

Finally, someone that does what I do. I always catch flack for it. It makes for a better experience. You learn more about the plant from start to finish. Learn which one is worth breeding and which one is trash.

2 Likes

I definitely give my plants a run through the gauntlet when testing 100% it’s a must IMHO and helps identify any problem phenotypes, mutants, early girls/boys and other issues. This strain sounds very cool ! I’m down to watch the show see how she turns out.

1 Like

It’s a must. I’ve ran her out a few times. This is a cut from the third round. I don’t have space for a Mother so I just cut and flip.

1 Like

Looks great bro! Very nice

2 Likes