Strain ideas for potential coop

SSDD is pretty hot these days, probably couldn’t miss with that one

4 Likes

i heard on the grape vine that black domina voters chose double jam as their second choice :grin:

6 Likes

Double jam as my first choice :ok_hand:t5:
Lambsbread Jamaica is definitely on my weed bucket list

4 Likes

i’ve never heard of these strains except black domina, so i any of other will be ok :grin:

2 Likes

Black Domina is a classic and has spawned many a mix👍

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t read and voted for Black Domina

2 Likes

Haha no worries. I think a lot of people just leapt to the list!

Double Jam and kush 4 x ssdd are neck and neck. If its the Double Jam I’m gonna have to get my game on for 8x to 20x stretch.

The black domina wouldn’t qualify for a co-op run. being a low number of seeds, and provenance unknown as you have said.

Being a reproduction itself, I don’t think the whish seeds recent repro of double jam would be eligible either. We focus on original breeder packs, and if it ahs recently been reproduced and sold commercially, it’s probably not a top priority for preservation.

If the herbaria bushman and kush 4 ssdd are original bodhi packs (not reproductions or partial packs with a low number of seeds) those would be eligible for the co-op to vote on.

5 Likes

Double Jam :wave: :jamaica: :herb: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Understood. Would that not also disqualify the bushman as its a recent repro by a different breeder (in this case Bodhi rather than the original breeder) ? Or is bohdi a special case due to intent?

1 Like

The bushman would qualify on several of our criteria.

first, bodhi’s neirika and supernatural selections packs are always low volume limited releases. I think this was from 2019 and bodhi hasn’t restocked or worked with it since. So this can be considered discontinued.

second, it qualifies as a pure landrace.

third, it qualifies as a building block line that has been used as the basis of hybrid lines. This ciskei is the basis for tropical seeds worked ciskei line, and possibly has been used by ace as well.

The co-op’s rules are informed by an agreement we made with bodhi when the co-op was founded, so our rules are particularly clear when it comes to his work.

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification! Much appreciated.

So it looks like kush 4 x ssdd will be the try, given it won the vote. I have an original pack. Purchased fall 2021 I think.

Thank you to everyone that voted and patience with my incomplete understanding of the criteria.

14 Likes

Herbaria bushman sounds pretty sweet!

3 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance but what is “ssdd”? Thanks

2 Likes

Sunshine Daydream. A cross of Bubbashine and Appalachia.

2 Likes

What it’s lineage? Thanks

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ooh! It’s a bodhi pack! Wow :flushed: she sounds absolutely delicious! Bodhi never ceases to amaze!

4 Likes

Peak seeds sweet skunk

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.