Strain recommendation request for chronic pain sufferer

The vintage lime if from me is from Nader also
If I remember correctly here next gen had a fed member who works for next gen that brought the rom to next gen to be able to make hybrids.
That same fed member as far as I know has the only true Rom locked up behind bars.
Next gen only able to hybridize it.

2 Likes

my bad it is :slight_smile: and the Monster Cookie x Chemo is super nice growing plant

is the Moon Walk x Chemo his also?

also is that about right with the Federation story I forget but remember they got dropped

thanks

Dequilo

1 Like

Making my own butter and then cookies with that , is what has kept me off Lyrica and lots of other far worse pills.

Edibles is the only answer . I donā€™t care what strain it is , just smoking sucks ass compared to eating for chronic pain. The key is to have a consistent supply and figure out your dosage. It is possible to use edibles and not be wrecked high . The difference between the two can sure be a super fine line though lol A key part of that is building up a residual amount in your body. That can be done with small doses , the key is to take those doses at the interval that keeps your levels where they need to be.

It is a whole lot of trial and error .

2 Likes

Yeppers all that came from Nader

1 Like

The Romulan Iā€™m growing is by Romulan Genetics. Itā€™s supposedly the Port Alberni Pine Bud, before Romulan had the white rhino genetics in it.

I would try acdc.

1 Like

Pain Strains: ACDC, Afghan Kush, Blue Dream, Jack Herer, Harlequin, CBD Critical Mass, Canna Tsu, Blackberry Kush, The White, White Widow, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Master Kush, Catarect Kush, AK-47, 9 LB Hammer, Shurman, Cannatonic, and Purple Arrow. Iā€™m sure there are more, but thatā€™s all I have in my Log. NOTE: I THINK GDP is also noted for pain-relief. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s quite a list thanks, Iā€™m sure I can find quite a few of these to purchase. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

So far Iā€™ve found NL1 (Northern Lights #1) to have a significant analgesic effect, for both acute & neuropathy, without generating a couch-lock feeling.

21 Likes

Iā€™m a believer in strong indicas. Pure Afghans is my choice. Everyone has there own opinion on what they like but I like the idea of seeing what everyone else is using.

10 Likes

Apple fritter. Super pain killing high, relaxes me and relieves my ptsd and anxiety. Itā€™s amazing. I have not grown anything this potent before. Itā€™s my go to for all ailments.

Og kush smells of candy and delivers a sedating effect with a calming effect. Also great for slowing down the mind, many people myself included suffer from racing thoughts constantly.

8 Likes

This is what helped my patients I had when I was a caregiver. It always ended up being some sort of pure afghani or cross with a afghani that was the most effective against pain.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Purple Kush.

3 Likes

Death Bubba has been the best I have found.

10 Likes

Cross? Deathstar x Bubba kush?

4 Likes

Yes its a pretty popular cut in BC and western Canada since I want to say around 2008. And yeah I am almost certain its Death Star x Bubba but I havenā€™t looked. Sleep inducing and numbing stone.

4 Likes

Look into it if you donā€™t mind. That would be a very interesting cross.

1 Like

Godberry is also amazing for pain. It puts you to zzzzzz though.

@Pawsfodocaws where do I find such wonderful things?

3 Likes
6 Likes