Strain Recommendations for PTSD/Fibromyalgia/Pain?

I would recommend something with a higher CBD percentage a 1:1 or 2:1 or higher cbd to thc strains as great. My ex has ptsd and her anxiety turns her to rage and self harm. I am still growing her meds and we have found that TGA Subcools Hurkle is the best meds for treating her symptoms. She claims to have less anxiety which is allowing her to sleep better and getting more done in a day while remaining happy. She has an easier time at family event’s, shopping centers and grocery stores. She even avoids the higher thc strains saying she feels them exacerbate her anxiety and she’ll have sleep issues. I also haven’t heard her complain from what she terms phantom pains since she’s been smoking the Hurkle.

So I hope that helps.

5 Likes

I loved NL you can grow it any way and it will respond well. It just wasn’t enough for me. I was using about two lbs a month and you have to grow at that point. But it wasn’t but a 2 out of 10 for my pain. Black Sugar Rose was a 4 out of ten. Rockstar Kush 8 out of 10. Sour Diesel 7 out of 10, just got tired of the taste. I don’t have to take dabs now that I have narrowed the search for my medicine. I am looking for the Skunk Smell Weed from the past.

I personally second all of this and:

Only my family, close friends, & a few neighbors are aware of my “health problems”. The grocery store is like an assault for me most of the time(not a vet).

I read something once about a woman with a bipolar schizophrenic mom who would “notify” the family that it was not a good time by wearing a pink propeller-hat. 'seemed to work for them. i dunno if i’m ready to wear crazy shit even if i’m crazy. :wink: heh

wild racy sativas combined with huge CBD doses seem to be really calming to me, and every female i’ve talked about strains with has opposite reactions, 100% of the time. am i a dude or what? hahah lmao

1 Like