Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Nope. I stay clear of those thinking of pure orange goodness. Ha!

Maybe backcross the AO Cali-O from bare to the cut, seems to be the closest so far.

2 Likes

Not possible?

There’s lots of magic orange beans to play with, now we need to figure out how.

I was initially thinking seed runs and crosses but I’ll bet we can figure out something more interesting and clever if we put our heads together.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

100% this is what I would do. then hunt through those seeds

4 Likes

Great idea.

1 Like

I remember that @50State posted somewhere that the only true orangy strain best orange citrus strain he had was orange sunshine. But it also derives from Cali-O.

4 Likes

I read a lot about orange strains, can you tell? lol

2 Likes

Well the best I can do myself is breed Orange Grove f3 with something else. OGf3 to me atleast smells like Orange/Mango/Musky Orange Peel type.

1 Like

Do you mean Sunshine Day dream by Bodhi? Or something different? I have 4 beans of Bodhis Sunshine Daydream F2

By Bodhi. And characters.

1 Like

So this is what Sunshine Daydream is ? YESS.

Nope. Sunshine Daydream is (Blue Moonshine x Bubba Kush) x Appalachia. According to my file at least.

1 Like

Dammm lol 10 words.

1 Like

Anyway I live in prohibition Europe and clones are a thing I only know from fairy tales and OG, so I won’t be able to come up with it unfortunately.

1 Like

Don’t use ssdd it’s not there.
I have some Cali yo x yo momma, cali o bx’d.

As far as Wheezers Orange og, I’m sure there’s an orange skunk in there, orange skunk is the base in just about all orange varitels.

8 Likes

No orange sunshine is cali o x ssdd.

2 Likes

Is Lemon Skunk another pheno from Skunk as Orange Skunk pheno may be?

2 Likes

Sure is…

3 Likes

@allotment Hey Buddy! Received those seeds today! Thanks again. :grinning: I hope you get my letter soon. Please keep me posted. I use to run all of Sure Fire Seeds stuff back in the day. Shadrack or Shadders the breeder is a cool guy. The Agent Orange you have from him is legit. I had some of his F2s. They come from old original Subcool stock.

4 Likes

Very nice. I’ve got some of Marks Lemon Skunk, maybe ill find a good pheno from that…

1 Like