Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Interested sir in your Orange Weiser…
What’s the parents?

1 Like

Really? All decented from this one strain?

Let’S find out.

Orange Sunshine: AE77 Cali O clone x Sunshine Daydream
Orange Grove: Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush x CaliO x Deep Chunk
Orange Sherbet Auto: No reliable info as it’s the Fastbuds way it seems

2 Likes

Yes, F2’s (from Bare)

Geeze, this blew up fast!!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I think they are a cross.

The AE77 cut of Cali-O crossed to an Agent Orange male. As far as I know.

1 Like

I’ve got some orange goji f1s around. Was gonna make some F2s with them, but this project sounds great!

1 Like

So let’s boil this down… Who can get the AE77 cut of Cali-O and make S1 seeds? lol

1 Like

We just need a few people to grow out 2 tiny plants each that taste like Oranges, cross them (seeds) then cross the crosses to make “OG Orange Bowl” …

Let’s make it sooo in your face flavor/smell that anyone walking by while smoking it says, Hey you using Orange air freshener in here?

3 Likes

… why make s1’s if you have the cut? just breed with the cut…

3 Likes

If the most orangy thing is Cali-O why breed to water down the orange?

1 Like

s1’s aren’t gonna keep the same smells mate. seen all the reports of terpless s1’s?

2 Likes

Nope. I stay clear of those thinking of pure orange goodness. Ha!

Maybe backcross the AO Cali-O from bare to the cut, seems to be the closest so far.

2 Likes

Not possible?

There’s lots of magic orange beans to play with, now we need to figure out how.

I was initially thinking seed runs and crosses but I’ll bet we can figure out something more interesting and clever if we put our heads together.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

100% this is what I would do. then hunt through those seeds

4 Likes

Great idea.

1 Like

I remember that @50State posted somewhere that the only true orangy strain best orange citrus strain he had was orange sunshine. But it also derives from Cali-O.

4 Likes

I read a lot about orange strains, can you tell? lol

2 Likes

Well the best I can do myself is breed Orange Grove f3 with something else. OGf3 to me atleast smells like Orange/Mango/Musky Orange Peel type.

1 Like

Do you mean Sunshine Day dream by Bodhi? Or something different? I have 4 beans of Bodhis Sunshine Daydream F2