Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Ive had a couple people ask about it. Your welcome to some when i break the pack down. @HolyAngel

4 Likes

That would be awesome of you! I would love some whenever you get to it if you’re willing. Shouldn’t need much either. The MS one’s I got were viable af. I sprinkled like 8 seeds on top of a root riot in a heated dome and had 6-8 plants growing out of it within a week, I had to thin it out to these 4 or so for planting.

4 Likes

There is a ton!!! Just remind me. @HolyAngel

1 Like

Kinda wanting to checkout blue star instablue

1 Like

It’s funny, my seed collection is tiny, but I’d be more upset if I got robbed for them than for bud.

6 Likes

I know Strainaholics wanna know this…

Ummm you all may wanna go checkout the LAST several posts…

5 Likes

22 Likes

Where’d the Lemon Thai come from?

Nice neo from whom

1 Like

@khaoohs @Papalag They’re from seedheaven. Only cash and some bank thing for payment. I’ve always sent cash.

Seems like a lot of seedmakers are working with it again/doing another round of repros lately. I’ve grown a few hybrids with it and liked em.

9 Likes

I’ve got some that’s a few years old now made by shoeless . Nice representation of lemon Thai .

3 Likes

I’m anxiously waiting @Doc.D’s Lemon Thai release.

5 Likes

I got that same freebie. Sounds pretty good, huh?

I got some Lemon Thai made by Smilestyle and a couple of f2 he said were from Santero. I’ve been dying to get them going. I wanted to try and makes seeds as I only have 2 f2 and 5 f3(?).

6 Likes

That reminds me of a good friend who goes by Frog. If asked how he was doing his reply was “fine as frog’s hair”, heh.

7 Likes

This now my go to song for “the” @misterbee. He rules the hive…

9 Likes

I can hook you up with shoeless’s take on the lemon thai if your needing more plants to choose from!

7 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @GMan yeah, pretty much anything with ECSD will interest me :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some of the older lemon thai repros from san from some years back as well. Can never have too many when you’re a strainaholic though :laughing:

I’ll eventually make some seeds and crosses but right now I’m focused on getting a nice collection of weed in the freezer. I’ve been smoking on some of lemon thai dom lemon chiesel from my last grow and I really like it. Can’t wait till I learn to grow better consistently. Has a smell that I’m not used to at all.

10 Likes

I hadn’t heard of that one. He hooked me up with a shit ton of other stuff he made. Maybe he got his from Smile and/or @santero, too?

It’s one I want to get started on pronto. I may do it soon. I have other projects, too. I told @misterbee I’d make seeds of his Space Monkey. I wish I had a couple of extra tents, and an Electric Bill gift card. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :neutral_face:

10 Likes

Went a little crazy. After these shipments no more beans until black friday.

2 Likes

so haven’t grown them out yet but. Obtained freakshow and drunken bastard (abc variant at f3) as well as 2 freebies from 7east genetics on Strainly …so gotta surrender this chip.

6 Likes