Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

That and to not just be a mooch and actually have something to trade with. Though keeping/getting 5-6 seeds of a strain isn’t that great, but should get at least a female to get a taste.

7 Likes

Now that can be a money pit. Spent 2k on a 30gal once. It was awesome tho!!!

4 Likes

I will tell you first hand even when you make your own you’ll still buy more I have allot of seeds I’ve made myself . I still buy beans. I really need to stop.

16 Likes

Yeah that’s been my other two hobbies, planted freshwater tanks… and Magic The Gathering/Collectible Cards

Time and effort broke the first one, I’m back down to a single 40 gallon breeder.
A flood ruined the second.

So really, if I think about it, seed collecting and growing just helped fill in the gap :rofl:

@Hugh_Glass Oh yeah that definitely seems to be a thing… I got a couple hundred seeds for myself to hunt through from each of my last 3 girls… and I’ve bought and traded more than a few times since then :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Did it again, still waiting to hear back, but I’m ordering clones from a local source.

5 Likes

so I bought 6 packs of seeds I can stop anytime they are just seeds :slight_smile:

I am not going to grow them I just want to have them in case

buy beans and feed your sickness

Dequilo

14 Likes

I even bought 5 strains this year, even with all I got

5 Likes

Nothing like like throwing something a fellows way to keep him drowning… toss that this way? :anchor: :ocean:

1 Like

Can we do a group buy on a farm to pop all our seeds?

11 Likes

Thankfully my Woman encourages this addiction. Sent me this at lunch lol.

17 Likes

got (Lemon Fruitbound x 87 Limepop) as a freebie today, haven’t been this stoked about a freebie in a while… sounds amazing

8 Likes

that is an idea there is 87 acres across the road from me that is looking pretty sweet :slight_smile:

sadly my wife thinks I would build a drug empire :frowning:

all the best

Dequilo

18 Likes

@dequilo Get a new one… Lol

2 Likes

I am good with her one of the few people in real life I trust :slight_smile:

and she know me ooh so well :wink:

10 Likes
                    A  RANT

as a admitted Strainaholic I feel a burning need to buy and acquire seeds

daily of at the least

well feeding my needs I felt that I wanted to have some of Sannie’s work

(as if I need anymore seeds I could survive the Zombie Apocalypse)

so I bought three pack of beans and had a Nice Member here help pay him

as Sannie makes nothing easy

after paying him right after Christmas (12/26/2020) still saying no pay

sending emails to them is like pulling teeth (painful)

when will I ever learn stay away from Sannie’s Seeds they will cause you

pain

but I did buy beans from a member here and it was so easy

I may be supporting the wrong people

Dequilo

13 Likes

I couldn’t be happier with my Christmas present! mangovision aka (laos/mangohz/blackvietnamese), incensesticks aka (blackcubanhaze/a5thai/blackvietnamese) and surreal aka (tomhillhaze/oaxacan/bigsurhollyweed) from a very kind IC friend. And +30 todd’s original haze, original delicatessen Lilly, mrnice’s the doors and holygrail. The seeds gonna be stored a few months, my 600w will be busy at least 18 weeks, making some relax-aid meds. I love sativas, but some times …

15 Likes

Yup. I own the t-shirt for this also. Did this for many years and the itch to go back is still strong.

4 Likes

Luckily I work in a pet store and take care of tanks all day still, granted it’s nothing like building and growing my own reef, but no way can I get back into that now. I still have my rocks and hardware, just sitting dry.

6 Likes

Sold all mine off. Way too tempting otherwise.
However I do have a large 3gal vase = Nanos Reef/ Pico Reef… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That’s always been a dream of mine. I am very interested in outdoor cannabis farming and cultivation, but doing it commercially is too stressful and outside of my interests. I’ve always wanted to start a non-profit farming cooperative. Where people without space could grow their own medicine, maybe like a community garden type thing. It could be supported by very low membership fees or donations.

Not sure on the possibility of such a system, given the legal complexities. That is my ultimate long term dream, though. It would be so cool–like eating your cake and having it, too. Outdoor ag without the stress and pressure of outdoor ag.

8 Likes