Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

These are going to be for mothers, clones used to fill gaps left by males, plus my buddy is exchanging clones for bud :joy:

13 Likes

Wow those new ones are big, very nice! Very excited to see what that blueberry ends up like. So many different cuts floating around if that one.

2 Likes

So are these from the same place that gave you clones with mites on them?

Clonify had one that possibly had it. This is a different place, brick and mortar hydro store, with a separate section upstairs with a room full of clones. I asked, and they said they haven’t had any issues, and they do preventive spraying. I also examined a bunch of their clones and teens, no sign of pest or mildew damage.

3 Likes

Thats scary knowing they let people into the nursery to inspect plants and clones. Seems that would be the biggest risk of bringing mites into your grows. I always thought that to be why everyone who buys clones from dispos to get mites. All that traffic of growers bringing in shit on their clothes from their own grow ops. Risky business. That and the fact they cant even tell you the source of their sensi star. I can label cuts whatever i feel like as well.

5 Likes

Also, even if they did treat, and they didn’t have mites, treat and quarantine!
Based on @JoeCrowe suggestion, I am going to drown everything for 30 mins first.

Then I’m still going to quarantine and fumigate

11 Likes

Those are some giant ass plants they’d giggle at the size of my clones

9 Likes

Idk why they take such big cuttings :rofl:. I doubt they grew in the rock wool cubes like that, the roots aren’t that massive. This is the pic from their site, I wish I took a nice one while I was there. They had 8 shelves like this, and three or four more trays of teens on the floor in front of those racks.

12 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
Did you take cuttings and put them into flowering-room? Would be a good way for microbreeding under illeogal Circumstance. Namely: grow 1000 seeds, cut the first and only cutting when they are big enough to provide just one cutting (basically cut the roots of). And therefore have thousand imediately flowering miniplants WITHOUT THEM GROWING TILL A CERTAIN HEIGHT

So, if one gets caught they dont have a mainstem and all that Material to measure as exided THC Material… just a tiny stem with two three seeds on them. And you can do thousands of em

1 Like

Those were late to the party they came off 2 week old flowering plants. Had some unexpected executions and needed more clones ,

1 Like

If your worried about getting busted your doing it wrong.

6 Likes

Their mother plants are in a separate location, but that was one thing I thought of too.

I usually cut off the leaves as well so they are easier to clean off. Wiped out aphids, thrips and spider mites. It’s super easy to scan a stick looking for bugs.

3 Likes

buying beans to support OG is like paying rent? I just told my wife that she is like

say what? some people want a free ride

it good to pay your way in this world

4 Likes

I have felt for a long time, supporting the things you value is really important. In the age where everything can be accessed for free online, you need to make sure the people doing the things you like, can keep doing those things.

edit, as an example: say an online video game streamer has provided me with hours of entertainment week after week, I don’t mind throwing them $5 occasionally.

2 Likes

These are big enough that I’m going to take a few cuttings after fumigation, and toss the rest anyway. I planted them in amended promix, just got to get more lights in that tent for them

2 Likes

Buckle up strainaholics!
Group buy closed

3 Likes

With this run on , I really need 10 years of rehab :joy:… I stopped counting my seeds when I was around 1950 :exploding_head::scream:

11 Likes

seeds are so small take up no room at all in the freezer :slight_smile:

so how can anyone have too many

if you have money great but if you have seeds even better because in no time you

can have money, Buds and seeds

which gets more money, more buds and more seeds :wink:

they are like the gift that keeps on giving

just saying

Dequilo

11 Likes

My seeds take up quite a bit of room in my fridge. So much so that im ready to buy a mini fridge just for seed storage. I store my packs inside of containers with dessicant beads so that adds to the space they take up.

10 Likes