Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Glad I live in the desert of the evergreen state :laughing:

Man, thanks for posting that. I donā€™t know how to keep up with Sebringā€™s drops. :grinning:

2 Likes

and if you only buy two or three packs a week, you are trying keep the COVID economy working

Helping people right? if we donā€™t who will? all the seed breeder will be gone :frowning: what a lose

see it is just our want to help people that gets us in trouble :slight_smile:

I got to buy some beans the economy is failing I will be back

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

2 Likes

Just swung by sebrings store after seeing this! Thanks lol.
Got Dirty grapes and lemon cheese!

6 Likes

Sebing has his own website now, that is cool!!! Will have to send him some more seeds soon. so he is now Public Enemy #1 with the entire ā€œbreedingā€ community! :smile: :smile: what a fantastic project

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: Just requested the dirty grapes and ancestral skunk :smiley:

5 Likes

Itā€™s been up for a while lol, itā€™s were all donated seeds and non preservation runs go.
https://diygreenlife.com/

5 Likes

So stimulus checks rolling outā€¦ any coupon codes for any good reputable sites? Bulk ordering opportunities (group buys)? Anyone in for a regional bulk purchase of clones :joy:

2 Likes

Got mine 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Whats the link to Sebring site?? Iā€™m itchingā€¦ lmao

1 Like

Two posts above yours, limit two per order. Get some sts while your at it hehe

2 Likes

I still donā€™t understand the draw of STS. With CS I can isolate and still have branches to smoke, but my understanding is STS contaminates the whole plant. Future seed runs will be smaller plants so that wont matter as much, but every time I try to find why STS is better, I just end up with ā€˜its just a different optionā€™. Not knocking it, I am sure I am missing something. I also have had success with CS I ordered over amazon, so no need to mess about making anything myself.

2 Likes

Use it to spray a 6ā€ clone and toss itā€¦
CS you spray every day, STS you so spray once a week for 3-5 sprays. Sts can be stored as two separate dry chemicals and mixed when needed, better shelf life and storage till mixed.
Plus, sebring has STS for $8 and enough to make several liters of spray.

4 Likes

Thank you, that makes sense. I will have to request that next time, so I dont have to double down on shipping :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Though Iā€™ve read some plants respond better to one them the other, so I guess itā€™s good to have both.

1 Like

Are all the packs donation based?

Donate if you can, seeds are free, just pay shipping.

1 Like

Hereā€™s some current info in his thread

Havenā€™t even received my last order and on the hunt already. Yup, topic checks out.

1 Like

Iā€™m on the hunt for clonesā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like