Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

if you buy a pack or two of 20 dollar a pack seeds

is it really buying seeds? they are almost a give away

if it is free shipping it is as if your money is just paying postage. right? :slight_smile:

it is not like I have to buy seeds :wink:

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

1 Like

If you’re getting seeds from sebring and you ever get aches and pains, please do yourself a favor and grab some of his comfort cream!

And in other news…

:rofl:

23 Likes

@HolyAngel. Bought the reg and 2x for my wife and MIL. Absolutely love it!!

2 Likes

Sounds like my wife. Which is totally wrong. I need more.

1 Like

so if you buy seeds from Sebring I mean that not really buy seeds right?

like NA Beer that’s not drinking :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No, seed from sebring are free, it’s just helping with shipping :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But I did get another STS set this last time.

3 Likes

I’m over here losing my mind that I didn’t see the nl5 haze x sensi and lemon cheese bx1 on sebrings site…

I bet I check back 100000 more times to see if it changes. Is this a sign? I feel like this warrants the need to join the meeting.

7 Likes

I ordered the STS. lol

3 Likes

Thought I’d share a couple packs from my collection

Saving that pack of reg Magic Melon for now (popped my others) they are pretty hard to find in non feminized version

The other two will both be popped in my next grow!

and here’s some stuff I already have going:

16 Likes

January 13, 2021, 9:23 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
SPRINGFIELD MA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in SPRINGFIELD MA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 13, 2021 at 9:23 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
January 10, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility
January 6, 2021, 11:58 pm
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 5, 2021, 6:01 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
JERSEY CITY NJ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
January 4, 2021, 5:09 pm
Departed Post Office
WARE, MA 01082
January 4, 2021, 3:51 pm
USPS in possession of item
WARE, MA 01082

I could have walked to Ware MA :frowning:

when your beans are stuck in the USPS trap what to do?

buy more beans :slight_smile: some will make it :wink:

7 Likes

put up a thread on the SnowHigh work when you grow the Blackberry Spacewreck :slight_smile:

looks like a winner

7 Likes

Blackberry spacewalk, now that sounds like a wonderful mix!! Post it when you run!

2 Likes

So its been a week or so… fell off the ship. Lol, more on the way. Damn it i love OG!! Everyone here is just amazing.

fedex & the post office is still screwed up around here from Xmas…I’ve got a friend that ordered a bunch of meds from iherb and they’ve been traveling in circles around New Jersey, Connecticut and Mass for the last couple weeks also!!!

I’m in the same boat. Beans are somewhere in the USPS black hole. Gotta order more I suppose. :beers:

1 Like

Is it a bad sign that I want to order more, even though I have a few things from OG on their way in USPS limbo?

4 Likes

Means your addiction is growing like the rest of us.

5 Likes

I have grown out some of them, found a nice pheno that really does have a Blackberry smell and has a lot of the Arcata cut in appearance that I think will be a keeper, I’ll be making a cross with it and keeping the cut

Will be doing a giveaway on here when my seeds are ready

7 Likes

You wait. I send 3 packages on 12/7, and the last one arrived yesterday. I sent another one that left Muskogee on 12/31, and it still hasn’t made it to Tulsa, which is about 40 miles from my house.

They’ll get there most likely. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

9 Likes

I am still waiting for a pkg I sent to a friend to arrive and I sent it to them the day before Thanksgiving. I have a tracking number and the pkg has done some crazy jumping around the country during that time, and sat in limbo for awhile, then went off on another crazy nonsensical journey. I contacted the USPS and they assured me that it will make it there.

4 Likes