Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Every package i have had handled by the usps in the last 2 months has been late whether sending or receiving.

1 Like

These did make it today in rather reasonable timing considering the current state of the mail system. @Doc.D is quick to handle business and gets shit done.

17 Likes

and after tracking beans waiting at places I could drive to and pickup :frowning:

but still not here

I got thinking I placed two orders oversea to Europe?

I may need an in-patient program as I must have brain damage also :wink:

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

4 Likes

All right. I know some of you have drawers full of stickers from various seed banks and shit lying around. I need some stickers. If you have some, and you want to get rid of them, Iā€™ll send you something in return. :wink:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sitting on a couple, but awaiting my GLG order on the way now.

High School Sweetheart Breath F2 x 9 LB Hammer

Chocolate OG

Centripetal Force - MAC F2 x Mimosa

at least their in the states :wink:

2 Likes

I tried to tell her I won these she donā€™t believe me

I did so they donā€™t count

17 Likes

I most generally pitch.mine

2 Likes

Well knock it off man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got plenty of stickers that I will never use. Happy to send them your way.

2 Likes

So since Iā€™m going out of state tomorrow for steelhead fishing i shouldnā€™t be acquiring anymore. I do have internet access thoā€¦

2 Likes

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

2 Likes

Man, life was so much easier when I was collecting single pickā€™nā€™mix beans from an EU seed bank. I thought I had almost collected them all. I want to spend so much more now, that I have picked up some info here.

4 Likes

It is difficultā€¦better to trade I find. People on these threads ā€¦ about half or more have secret stashes of crosses they made. If you trade with them and they get something they want many will send along a little freebie.

This freebie trend was likely training done by the seed banks that have jumped the synpase of social networks as we ā€˜pay it forwardā€™ Expecting trends are that these will be gifted to known associates of the recipients and they will return in about 5 months wanting to share buds of this awesome weed they grew from those seeds.

Meanwhile the pandemic has caused a new parameter that is restricting not only social interaction but overgrow as a philosophy since seeds are not being gifted freely at the same rate. People are not joining up for pinochle and pot, or bowling and a brew and so trades/gifting are likely all down from previous to pandemic days.

IMHO it doesnā€™t really count as a purchase if you donā€™t already have that strain

4 Likes

No need to spend, enough floating around that people have made! If you do buy seeds, make more seeds!
Especially donā€™t waste too much money overseas when US distributors are a lot more common now. Besides, the overseas seed companies are now copying the US strains!

4 Likes

I wont actually spend more on those banks. Iā€™ve already given them enough. I just keep reading about these Bodhi seeds that are only available in crosses now, or similar types from others, and it makes me feel like i need to jump or miss round 2. lol. I have been brainwashed well by TV and commercials.

2 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right about that. More than a little one in some cases. I had gotten a couple of packs of the GG#4 RIL release and while discussing an unrelated trade with one of OGā€™s prolific breeders, he mentioned he was very interested in it. I told him I had a pack, so we did a trade. I got 7 strains totaling 157 seeds, almost a 16:1 return. It blew me away. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

13 Likes

Agreed. Iā€™ve got my own cross that Iā€™m always willing to distribute. Need to snap a few pics of the ladies.

6 Likes

Yeah but theyā€™re not the same as, as original you can get.

2 Likes

No, most wonā€™t be the same but often still very good, some may be better, all a roll of the genetic dice.

Strainaholic checking in.
I went out ice fishing, then Clonify texted me asking if Iā€™d be able to meet them in a different town since their other delivery to my town was canceled. They had forgotten my unrooted cuts of flintstones last week, and was going to deliver free with their other order. Since we had zero bites, not even stolen bait, we left early enough that I decided to go meet them. Took a bit of a drive, but gave me one rooted and one unrooted for the same price as the two fresh cuts I wanted. That also put me close enough to the store that sold clones, so I took the detour and stopped there tooā€¦ talk about being in a candy store! https://cannabisseedbankofmaine.com/seeds-clones/ They were low on stock after selling more than 200 this week, but wow! They were out of several of the strains I was hoping to get, especially two two local strains, MOB and Burnham Red Eye. They have 2ft ā€œteensā€ for $40! Only needed clones though. So now I have the Flintstones, but I also Cherry Dick :sweat_smile: (cherry pie x donkey dick), DJ Shorts Blueberry, and Sensi Star (the guy didnā€™t know where it originated from :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)! All for $20 each!

12 Likes