Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

admitting we have a problem is the first step

i just bought a hundred seeds today lol… i cant help myself… i want to save and preserve everything lol

and just now im in talks with some dude holding orgnkids ogers… says he has a female and male (i only have the male)… so hoprfully we can work something out… omg this is really an addiction lol.

15 Likes

Well the first step is always the hardest admitting you have a problem the second step is just as tough though but you must power through it if you ever want to know true peace and that step is sending this guy all of your seeds clearly labeled of course yes even those ones hiding in the back of the fridge…:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Giving seeds away and buying more at the same time. There’s no logic…but there’s no logic to addiction.

8 Likes

:joy: The plant is growing US!

OVERGROW!

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes
1 Like

I have it too. I am the one mentioned earlier that has a dedicated seed mini fridge. My problem isn’t buying seeds, although I do a lot of that, but is popping seeds, finding keepers and crossing them to my other keepers. So my strains easily double and triple just based off of personal cross breeding. If I can get the funding for my TC lab this whole process will just explode exponentially.

12 Likes

HAHAHAHa…I feel NO REMORSE I want to try them ALL!

9 Likes

Hm yeah that went well. lol

5 Likes

I agree I’ll try to get guys adresse for you when I’m not so stoned and can remember where I live :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve always thought the plant is in control it manipulates us to treat it as a king or queen!!!

4 Likes

and of course those plants all have world domination in mind

2 Likes

ha ha ha well they got me !

3 Likes

You officially have a problem when you start asking people for there brick Reggie seeds hoping to find a nice subtropical sativa hiding in the now watered down genetics the cartels use

9 Likes

hello i am just dropping a friend off ill take a donut. im not ready to come in yet though… ill be back in an hour

12 Likes

Feel free to have a seat in the back when we go for a smoke break I’ll tell you all about the program and what it can do for you @ModicumGenes

4 Likes

(stands up) Hi guys…It’s me again HaRdRoC…ended up looking through my collection and ended up buying 3 more strains…(giving chip back…)

8 Likes

It’s ok at least you’re not in denial, we all relapse once in a while :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hello all. I can’t say I’ve quite become a true strainaholic quite yet, but with all the new strains that are around now compared to when I last grew (20 yrs ago) I often find myself not purchasing anything because I get so mesmerized by all the strains I’m at a loss to choose and don’t know where to start. The missus won’t let me go crazy buying either.

6 Likes

@joecool I would suggest an intensive regiment of sending your impulse buying of strains to people who actually have the space and time I Know it sounds rough but if you start with the ones from 6 years ago it won’t be bad I mean fuck there dying in that drawer

3 Likes

I guess I am way worse than I admitted to earlier in the thread. My plan was (and still is) to give away a whole bunch of strains that I will never grow, and focus on “breeding” and growing my (mostly) high CBD stuff.

In the meantime, I saw @Meesh reminiscing about Skunk and got all emotional because I have such fond memories of early 90s Skunk. Within 30 minutes I had bought a pack. Since then I have signed up for the SDxSL preservation run and been to my favourite seed banks poking around at least 12 times…

I just realized “early nineties” was almost 30 years ago. What. The. Fuck. Happened. So weird to fully realize that.

17 Likes