Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Congrats :slight_smile:

I really wanted that second row the most, but I ended up forgetting, and napping through the end :rofl:

2 Likes

I got my 2 lots alsoā€¦

2 Likes

Wana see some tiny seeds? :stuck_out_tongue: they actually look bigger in the pic, but if you look at a dime you can see some of them are only as big as one of the letters on it.

12 Likes

Hahahahahaha - seeds. The one thing Iā€™ve told the hubby about. Iā€™ve got all the growing stuffā€¦now, itā€™s the search for elite seeds. :rofl:

We have a donā€™t ask donā€™t tell policy about my seed addictionā€¦and glass.

The most he does is a head shake, grin and, oh, another box?

Lolol. He really is the best ever. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Mine is too. She just like to grill my ass every once in awhile. Iā€™m golden as long as sheā€™s got her bong hit after work. Caregiving is a rough gig.

9 Likes

Heh yeah that would be tough work! Caregiverā€¦

Damn, my girlfriend doesnā€™t smoke so she hates my seed collection lol. A great lady but she doesnā€™t like my plants so that sucks lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Shell love ya with or without the plants. One way is easier. Lolā€¦

3 Likes

And show and tells over . You mean your supposed to grow the packs you collect?

8 Likes

Looks like youā€™re keeping greenpoint in the green for about a year lol

Thatā€™s quite the collection wow! How do you even pick what to grow haha

1 Like

Cannarado and csi is there to but yes lots of them
I think green point payed me to buy allot of those too.

2 Likes

Itā€™s all not to grow some of it is an investment. At least thatā€™s what I tell myself,.
You guys want to jump on a great deal . Verdant greens chem breeders pack.

3 Likes

Nice collection should be some gems hiding waiting to come alive.

There in temperature controlled storage till then. Yes Iā€™m very proud of my collection. The problem is what to do with the keepers , I can only hold so many clones .

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting to that stage also so many strains add the keeper moms plus clones next thing you know your babysitting 90 plants

1 Like

Fuck you got me beat at some point you have to decide kill the cut , self the cut , share the cut or keep it . Iā€™ve been killing allot of oneā€™s that arenā€™t doing me any good.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown allot of strains if I could recommend what I thought was some of the most underated beans selling right now thereā€™s a small scale breeder I talk to on strainly that has a mac x c4dd cross . Itā€™s amazing. Simply out of this world.
I bought one pack at first and grabbed two more after the pheno I grew.

4 Likes

Sounds like it would be . Nice you were able to grab a few packs .

I thought about trying out social seed vault on there. They have a ton of mac crosses and 35 bucks to tryā€¦ seems worth a shot?

2 Likes

I bought few . After I grow the pack I bought if itā€™s any good I plan in buying the whole mac kit he has. Itā€™s 35$ why not.

4 Likes