Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Humboldt csi, deffinetly interested

3 Likes

I sent an email to CSI regarding something else a while ago and never got a response :frowning:

3 Likes

Spend 1500$ or more to get 45% off . That should be eady. Iā€™m honestly all set . I have more than 30 of his packs he hooks me up every time I buy something. There isnā€™t much of his I donā€™t own .
On a side note look what I snagged and yes I paid above retail. But it was 100% worth it I could not find any one who had them in stock that I trust.

12 Likes

If you ever gonna start a co-op buy on in-house!!!

Sign me up :top: especially for those slurricanes!! @Hugh_Glass

4 Likes

Yeah, I reached out to him for an inquiry about his winter holiday sale and never heard back either. Hopefully we can find a member here who has some more connection to him to inquire. At the very least when he runs sales, he offers 40% off for orders over 1K.

1 Like

I asked about a strain,

and asked where they get those grey foam inserts that go into the plastic circle containers for the fem seeds, does anyone else know the answer to that? I have some of those containers myself and Iā€™ve wondered where they get those foam pieces for a long time lol

40% seems pretty decent!

I canā€™t find them new at a seed bank I trust . I had to pay above retail for the pack of slurricane back cross. Yes its a special strain I think too .
I donā€™t think I will be doing much for group buys after the gg4 RIL . I have way to much to go through.

4 Likes

I love slurricane :heart_eyes:! So much so that Iā€™m hunting down her parents to make more of her sisters to search through and pass around.
That sounded wrong :flushed:

9 Likes

I want to self my cut and go through allot of
S1 seeds. I canā€™t wait to pop this pack.

4 Likes

Thats best looking catnip i have ever seen. Fantastic job! :clap:

4 Likes

I know Caleb quite well hes working with some of my gear.

3 Likes

79 Christmas bud?

No but I have this also^^^^^^^
Maybe this fall ill poach some to have for Christmas always slips my mind.

I actually have a couple diff f2ā€™s of this along with some hybrids

1 Like

Would you be willing to reach out to him and see if he would be open for a group buy and what bulk pricing would be? I think it would be hard to gauge interest here without confirmation itā€™s possible.

He said he would . 1500 dollars or more will get 40 percent . I already have the code.

5 Likes

Cool! So basically if a group were to buy 15 packs at $100 value, each pack would be marked down to 60 after the code?

2 Likes

Yes , just now I tried the code though and it says it has expired . Who ever decides to host the group buy pm me when your ready and Iā€™ll email him again , or you can . He just has to reactivate the code.
If you want to email him just say your hosting over grows group buy. We already talked about it. . Iā€™ll give you the coupon code . Ask him to reactivate the coupon and give him a link to the group buy. He is a really nice guy he may like to check in or chat.
Your responsibile for shipping . You collect the funds pay him he ships you the packs ordered and you then ship to the userā€™s who joined.

5 Likes

Thanks for this info! This is really helpful. Iā€™m hoping to find a more long term member to get involved, so Iā€™m not asking the group to send me cash. If people are comfortable with it, I would be happy to organize, and distribute though. Iā€™ll definitely keep you updated if we get something together!

1 Like

At least itā€™ll be easier for most, being in the US. Then some of our other members can get it shipped to them over the border.

Anyone want to go half on a few packs of Phinest Seeds he made with Cannarado?? $150 but suppose to be worth it. You pay $75 and Iā€™d mail you 5 seeds.
Strain options are

• Lava Breath
  • Lemon Lava
  • Molten Melon
  • Orange Eruption
  • Magma Cookies

First 3 strains are my top 3 but we can talk about it lol

1 Like