Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Nice collection lots of breeder packs from some top notch people .
Now the tough part what do you start with ?

5 Likes

If anyone has the bad dawg wedding cake x cake fighter looking to trade for a pack

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get my order in!

3 Likes

Hi, I will admit that I have a problem
keeping all the little packs of seeds organized.

4 Likes

That’s easy. The Azad Kashmir from Diggy, not pictured as a few have already been started, and the rest are in the fridge, waiting on a staggered start.

2 Likes

Keep them in a ziplock bag labeled for the year, then each year’s ziplock in a gasketed storage container in the fridge, both container and bag contains desiccant beads. Keep a list in a spreadsheet, so I don’t have to dig through the packs to see what i have.

2 Likes

What’s going on in here

1 Like

Who’s your pref. Seed bank?

1 Like

I don’t think I have any problems.
Pre’98 Bubba, M.T.F., ol’ skool C99, skunk18 in the ground growing.
100+ strains in the stash box
Last months drop

With 5 Shoreline genetics packs, 3 Bodhi packs, and some Elev8 GG#4 on a plane.

Or am I just in denial😎

11 Likes

I buy from a few banks, GLG, SpeakEasy, JBC, and try to buy direct from the breeder when possible.

And then there’s what I trade with the growmies on here.

2 Likes

I’ve dealt with JBC twice and have been happy both times. I think they’re pretty well known anyway but for anyone who doesn’t know they’re legit.

1 Like

It’s been almost a month and no seed purchases. Wallet is all happy. My collection is not

7 Likes

Hole in the wallet alert who’s buying the Indian landrace exchange Afghani collection im down for a few $ for some to do a seed run on any of the new ⁶ Afghani strains

1 Like

Indian landrace exchange

I have a hangover from claiming seeds. Maybe it’s the turning point for me and I will finally stop.

1 Like

No one likes a quitter
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Right now I’m thinking about getting rid of all my loose strains and just keeping full packs, wife is bitching, I’m taking up too much room in the fridge :upside_down_face: I like to keep at least 1 of every strain, but I gotta learn to let go
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Send them my way I will make sure they don’t harm anyone. :rofl:

4 Likes

Been over a year since I bought some seeds finally gave in for the 420 sales.

13 Likes

If the Orange Goji are F1 you will probably find someone to take them.

2 Likes