Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

By Bodhi. And characters.

1 Like

So this is what Sunshine Daydream is ? YESS.

Nope. Sunshine Daydream is (Blue Moonshine x Bubba Kush) x Appalachia. According to my file at least.

1 Like

Dammm lol 10 words.

1 Like

Anyway I live in prohibition Europe and clones are a thing I only know from fairy tales and OG, so I wonā€™t be able to come up with it unfortunately.

1 Like

Donā€™t use ssdd itā€™s not there.
I have some Cali yo x yo momma, cali o bxā€™d.

As far as Wheezers Orange og, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s an orange skunk in there, orange skunk is the base in just about all orange varitels.

8 Likes

No orange sunshine is cali o x ssdd.

2 Likes

Is Lemon Skunk another pheno from Skunk as Orange Skunk pheno may be?

2 Likes

Sure isā€¦

3 Likes

@allotment Hey Buddy! Received those seeds today! Thanks again. :grinning: I hope you get my letter soon. Please keep me posted. I use to run all of Sure Fire Seeds stuff back in the day. Shadrack or Shadders the breeder is a cool guy. The Agent Orange you have from him is legit. I had some of his F2s. They come from old original Subcool stock.

4 Likes

Very nice. Iā€™ve got some of Marks Lemon Skunk, maybe ill find a good pheno from thatā€¦

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s awesome! The seeds arriving and the info on the Agent Orange, I could not find anything anywhere. Thanks a lot, and I hope the seeds will bring you joy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe that I have Orange Grove. I for sure have Oregon Lemon. Not sure why itā€™s in there either but I believe itā€™s for the citrusy terps.
And yes this thing is snowballing

3 Likes

Thanks! :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a Lemon skunk of oldtimer1 if youā€™re looking for something a notch or two above.

4 Likes

GOOD. I want some freaking OG ORANGE BOWL.

3 Likes

OGrange!!1

2 Likes

This Is the better one over Marks.? Nice.
Very Interested

Goes alot further back

2 Likes

Ok soo it looks like we need
Lemon skunk of oldtimer1 X AE77 Cali O ??
Cross them and pheno hunt?

Off to work for midnight shiftā€¦ PM me if anyone wants to trade or have ideas of how to accomplish this OG ORANGE BOWL Strain.

2 Likes