Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Anyone have some cherry ak to trade? I want it for my dad, again he was lamenting about how ak just isn’t what it was 25 years ago.

8 Likes

I’ll check when I get home. If so, you’ve got it!!! Keeping fingers, eyes, legs, and such crossed, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Just ordered some sinister
The clown rules

10 Likes

Should be some keepers outa those .

4 Likes

I just couldn’t pass these up and his new line up is :fire::fire::fire::fire:

There’s a bunch of his sickness :joy::joy: not enough time or money lol

3 Likes

Petophile? OMG! Are you Q? OMG! :joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Me too.

Blessings…

:chile::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Take your time bro. I have nowhere to go and all day to get there! Peace

Blessings…

3 Likes

"You’re in da Money!!" Indeed, AK47/Cherry Phenom by “Motz” in The Ole Stash Bag. Have a Vial w/5ct, can hit the OutGoing Tide as soon as I have those “Personals”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

You are amazing bee! Got any old school LA Confidential in that magic satchel? I’ll trade you one of my grandkids for it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blessings…

5 Likes

"DOUBLE DIBS" if you make any seeds from those Babies!!! Good score, indeed!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I definitely will bee :honeybee: makin seeds

Paps

2 Likes

I’ll tell ya what, you get dem “Personals” to me, I’ll REPAY ya wit some of dat L.A. Confidential!!! How’s dat??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

New strayfox enchanted circle of blessings packs are live

4 Likes

Bro, wasn’t joking…I DO have L.A. Confidential!!! Hit me with that Lone Star Address and they’ll make that Right Turn near LA and head your way. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You don’t have any jean guy to trade do you @misterbee ? Might be stretching it because almost nobody’s heard of it except canadians.

3 Likes

You’re right, haven’t heard of it. What’s the Lineage? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sativa pheno of white widow, from Quebec.

3 Likes

If you EVER get a hold of any seeds, please remember me in your WILL. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will do, writing you down in my will right now.

2 Likes