Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Best to buy from established seed banks with a reputation.

4 Likes

The sign up is for a 20 % discount and to see my strains that I have created and to get info. This post is for information purposes only. I saw people discussing my Alani Skunk, a strain I collaborated with Katsu seeds on. I saw some one curious about seeds, so you can visit my website https://www.technicalcultivatorsgenetics.com/ or follow my page on Instagram of you want to see what we are doing! I am curious? Is that not ok to say bc im not selling anything on this cite but I am letting people know where to find it. Alani Skunk S1ā€™s on my webpage. Iā€™m also a new member who on this cite and it caught my attention bc people were discussing my strain Alani Skunk!

1 Like

I am growing the GMA right now, about a month out from germination.

1 Like

There are issues with folks popping up and directing users to their web site and IG to buy seeds, it has been an issue in the past. Technically only advertisers/sponsors here are ok to do that. Now the staff here will make the determination if itā€™s ok, I am just a user like everyone else, but I do know this is frowned upon.

6 Likes

*grabs a chair and waits for the fireworksā€¦

7 Likes

So, where you planning on going on your vacation?

5 Likes

What did you do on yours? Where did you go? Any recommendations? :joy:

30% off everything! Everything must go! (Except the good stuff Iā€™m keeping that)

2 Likes

I need a sponsor to stop me from buying more genetics :weary: :laughing:

I slipped upā€¦
Ended up buying the Bransonā€™s Royal Revenge from AwKiD last week and now Iā€™m eye fucking the living shit out of these Grandi Guava clones from Grandiflora that I came across.

Not sure if Iā€™ll find it again so I want it BUT I donā€™t need it.
Iā€™m addicted yaā€™ll. Prescribe me some meds lol :joy:

8 Likes

Be green and grow on lol

4 Likes

Oh great.
Now Bodhi just dropped the -
Wedding Cake x Wookie

Iā€™m fucked :laughing:

8 Likes

One of the freebies got crushed in a mail sorter, oh well. Canā€™t stop getting more seeds :shushing_face:

12 Likes

Bro SANā€™s got the :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

UTILA, Honduras gets my voteā€¦

Hard to pass on the Bransonā€™s Royal Revenge when Build A Soil grew some dank in their season 1 10x10 series heh.

3 Likes

Exactly! If Jeremy recommends it then Iā€™m definitely searching through a pack or two!! Lol that and I just love the structure and fade on it!

That Long Valley Royal Kush is straight fire and mixed with GMO and some CBD from Laurenā€™s Light F2!!! Canā€™t go wrong

Greenshock farms uses the LVRK for breeding too! :fire:

3 Likes

Hell ya, very nice indeed. Actually just threw together take and bake kit in a a 3x3 bed the other day. Getting ready for some action!

1 Like

Hello group. I have been out for a few months. Since I canā€™t access my threads in the private lounge and have a million unread messages, if anyone is missing anything I was supposed to send, please drop me a message. Thanks. :leaves:

10 Likes

Oh yeah you were supposed to send me like 10 different strains, canā€™t even remember which ones. Let me know when you need my address! :sunglasses:

:lying_face:

6 Likes

You beat me to it, absolutely!!!
Dude straight up was supposed to send multiple strains our way.
:lying_face:

2 Likes