Strains in dispensaries near you

I’m same province. Ontario did a bad job. I love rice lake. Great walleye fishing. Gotta know the spots though :wink:

2 Likes

Being a medical patient in my state we get first dibbs on flower. Kinda hard to find good rec flower in IL but i did find some prerolls of white 99 at a dispensary. I got some blue berry headband from rhythm that was nice although i try to stay out of the dispensaries, they’re convenient at times.

1 Like

:shushing_face: Most of the menu at the southern Illinois dispensaries can be got in St Louis for 60% of the price :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Avoid the rhythm carts I’ve not seen a single one go more than 2/3 before it quits working

Im a flower or wax guy. I cant do edibles or carts neither seem to have a effect on me.

1 Like

@Mongobongo just caught a little mess of sand bass earlier today and had a fish fry

Cheers

8 Likes

Very Nice. Stripped bass are lots of fun

1 Like

@Kingkush312 I feel that. Most carts are not strong enough for me. And most edibles I’ve tried were ineffective or got me entirely too stoned. I guess finding your dosage balance is important there. Flower n wax are easy to stay on top of

3 Likes

Agreed…bought some “distillate” carts that were ~90% thc!!! Yeah, right…if that was 90% then the weed I grow must be 99% thc with 1% stem and leaf. Battery in my vape died before I caught any kind of buzz.

1 Like

They do gave a bunch of ‘craft’ cannabis in there now. But they also share strains and rename them and falsely advertise. Not sure how thats legal??

Eg. Qwest sells MAC1 and GMO (believed to be a fake cut) for like $60cad/eighth, plus taxes.

1 Like

Norman ok I found sungrown Golden goat for seven dollars a gram and it kicked my ass!
Also bought Pure Kush…holy cow!
G13
And
White widow
Pure Kush was fourteen a gram the others were in between seven and fourteen
Pure Kush had the best high, almost trippy with a pull towards the body stone as a good kush should

That’s a small sample of what’s on Dark Hearts menu . That’s just a drop list for kind people’s dispensary on 6 - 10 - 20 last year .

1 Like

Pure Life Collective near me has 380 items of flower alone . If I ever run out I know where to go .

1 Like

A dispensary near me called “Burb” is the best one I’ve come across but prices are still way too high. They do try and source the best flower but honestly these big producers are consistently missing the mark.

I’m hoping the craft industry starts taking off and maybe we’ll see the quality change. Until then I avoid dispensaries unless I absolutely need to hit one up.

SpiritLeaf is decent too. You can get oz packs for $120cad and it’s pretty good quality for the price

I’m in OKC. I have never bought from a dispensary, where the product “kicked my ass,” but I had some GG#4 that was pretty decent. Everything I have bought from a dispensary here has been mediocre at best.

1 Like

Well out of 12 or 13 strains I can only remember three I wish I had more of…the Golden Goat some RomulAn from friendly market in norman, and the pure kush from fireleaf.

1 Like

It’s kinda hit or miss over on the Yukon side of OKC. At least it was. I haven’t gone to dispensary in quite a while. Too expensive and I can grow better at home. Plus I love growing and find it, in itself, very therapeutic to me.

1 Like

There’s some of the best sun grown smoke I’ve ever smoked and in 40 yrs of smoking I really never got that high from outdoor
But Santana has the Best sun grown smoke
Amazing taste an high plus I get high as F.
I dont give my money away for flower but I will once in awhile for his.

@Trowertripper
I remember alot of Romulan an golden goat around calif 12 15 yrs ago.
An yes I remember them bieng amazing. Romulan is actually listed as 1 of my Favorite on my profile.

1 Like

This is couple of blocks from my house I’ve never been in it
It’s a big weed shop,

1 Like