Strains we miss

I smoked plenty of her just never grown her. It still blows my mind finding strains I use to smoke way before ever growing

7 Likes

Master kush.

Got some seeds from realseedco/kwikseed in my freezer called “1990s master kush” I hope to grow out one day, but I’m not holding my breath it will be anything like the stuff I was smoking 10 years ago.

4 Likes

Yea. I’ve got a couple things from Next Gen… unfortunately a lot of the old Federation crosses I love, they never re released. I do have their ISS and Grapefruit Haze.

3 Likes

Colombian Red (Santa Marta) that was around in the mid to late seventies is the one strain I miss the most. If anyone knows of a seed source, please post.

5 Likes

@BusterBrown6000 i smoked some of this. a guy was growing in town. it worked, but i didn’t like it that much. most modern stuff slays it.

I guess I am missing Champagne, Shoreline, White Lighting, Blueberry Rhino.

2 Likes

I remember smoking champagne back around 2013 it had a very unique look and smell….,great high🔥 if I ever find it again I’ll do a repro. It was an unforgettable smoke

4 Likes

i had it in 2000 last. it was great. i couldn’t get up off the floor when i smoked it…big time indacouch.

3 Likes

Kagyu of Coastal Seeds has kept the Colombian Red for decades and has a lot of work with it. Google Coastal Seed Co and you should find plenty of what you’re looking for. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Silver Pearl bx1 being made. Males used were Janis= Silver Pearl x Blue Widow

14 Likes

I believe it was the line from JOTI

Try csi Humboldt for s1’s

Appreciate the heads up. I’ve been watching them, just no funds for them

1 Like

Thanks, man. The first couple of times I tried to enter website it just wasn’t working but today it is. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

What ever happen to this one?
I remember getting it once or twice.

2 Likes

Wish I could find it 2

2 Likes

Champagne was a great strain. Even Pink Champagne was killer.
One of the best plants I have ever grown was Sweet tooth #3 x Champagne back around 04/05ish . It did great in and outdoors and did so good outdoors , the buds could be sold as indoor.

I have often wondered whatever happened to champagne

4 Likes
4 Likes

I miss a lot, but I can get my hands on seeds for them.
So

There’s only one I miss I can not is
Cheeseberry.

1 Like

By Escobar I think?

2 Likes

Mid/late 90’s Godbud. Holy shit. What a ridiculous plant.

Nothing like post 2k Godbud, I’ve only come across a handful of people who even have experience with it.

2 Likes