Strange happenings while stoned

have you ever…

walked to the fridge to grab a beer but when you get back to your seat you look to find you grab a… bottle of Worcestershire sauce? cuz thats a thing just happened, right now.

or leave the tv remote in the fridge, yea that was fun hunting that one down, always a good story.

whats yours?

edit: i did NOT drink the Worcestershire sauce, jeez…

6 Likes

I NEVER make a mistake when it comes to beer, but I put random shit in the fridge somewhat regularly lol

2 Likes

do u remember when people actually had land lines? cuz i lost a cordless phone in a deep freeze, like wtf what i thinking?

5 Likes

Never? When i really, really, really enjoyed a beer or 24 a night, I was always making mistakes with them. Like half a dozen times putting brand new soldiers in unusual places lol. And finding them the next day, or a couple of days later :neutral_face:

4 Likes

That’s why they ended up puting the pager function on those things :joy:

3 Likes

Ya I do that quite a bit, you’re right. Its usually the same shelf in the garage though so at least I know where to start looking.

2 Likes

I sometimes forget I am in Canada and not the UK, I usually remember, when I think on coming traffic is in the wrong lane, and say to myself, what a stupid git, why is he driving on the wrong side of the road, fuck its me on the wrong side, lol.

I also still get in the wrong side of the car a lot as well, when I am not concentrating.

I dont drive stoned, Its bad enough when I am not, lmao.

5 Likes

Trying to use my car remote to open the door to the house

4 Likes

Glad you’re not a deputy! :joy: :gun:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

thank god im not the only one that does these things. lol

4 Likes

I find all the daft shit real entertaining and it just endless to much to try write down its just my whole life proper fun

2 Likes

Rolled a joint, went to fridge to pour a glass of iced tea, came back to enjoy rest of a movie…no joint. Spent too long looking for it, thought I was losing my mind. Found it the next day stuck to the handle of the tea pitcher in the frosty fridge. Yeah ima Rhoades scholar!

3 Likes