Strawberry Cough came from Black Afghani

Please go get me like 30 or so, I’m up in the 805, ill be down shortly for them! :joy: :rofl:

But seriously, happy I found a supplier for them.

1 Like

Rub on one of the phenos smells like my strawbery melatonin gummies on my fingers.
Recyoself313 should be unbanned.

I got clones rooted and should make s1s with the yummy phenos for sure.
Test grow these were sexed so ignore stretched base. Pheno 2 also more rigid.
https://growdiaries.com/video/5717460

3 Likes

20220806_183448

7 Likes

Well i lost the clone but kept a keepe male pollen of black widow from firehead…
Anyone source black afghani or i guess a berry pheno dark afghan would do?

Hi, just check out my Mazar I Shariff strawberry line history and education! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice Afghani. I tried to grow an auto version it had no burns and grew bush didnt auto after 4 months tossed it and was my last auto :slight_smile:
Sadly even though im in the desert 37N parallel just like many cities with amazing hash i never grew a landrace outdoors.
I was researching and apparently Strawberry Fields was bred in Vermont which has similar env to parts of the UK (makes sense given it’s in New ENgland lol).
I have too much as it is…if my solar light pulling bro science works…i might be able to to an extended test grow but putting vegging plants put in sept 1st while my other shit is in One month deep flower… i dunno. cant make more space or Me’s bull ill flollow ure log

1 Like