Subcool Seeds

Interested in JTR did you toss the original packaging?

1 Like

@Mongobongo
Ive gotten selected a few times to do a grow log for subcool and thatā€™s exactly how they came package minus the vacuum sealed bag.
I loved Jilly bean.
I hope preservation runs are done on some these if the new owners decide to grown them out. Or send some one a cut of the best male and female.

8 Likes

Iā€™m good, @Tejas. Let someone else take my spot in the line-up. Wouldnā€™t be fair to just be hoarding. No immediate grow possibilities for a couple of months, higher domestic tasks. That WONā€™T stop me from making sure you have an ample supply of ā€œMedsā€.

7 Likes

Dibs on querkle . PMā€¦
@misterbee
Your welcome to anything I have if you want it . If I get these and I find something in querkle just ask.
Thatā€™s allot of if s
Edit I seen some one else asked. Well if they donā€™t come throughā€¦

3 Likes

Dibs on that :candy: Candy Mix. Iā€™ll PM you my trade list.

2 Likes

@mongobongo I put the package, the way I received them, directly in the vacuum pack.

5 Likes

Cool I sent ya a PM

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the plan for Space Queen. @anon81143130 donated a 5 pack for a run, but I didnā€™t verify the packaging, and they got crushed. This time I made sure to discuss safe shipping and crush-proof packaging.

Apologies to @Tejas for lecturing him at length on something he probably already knows, but my soul couldnā€™t take the sight of another ziplock of crushed SQ seeds. :smiley:

7 Likes

Damn Subcoolā€¦ Thats some awesome oldschool stuff right there!

RIP Subcool!!

5 Likes

No problem.

3 Likes

The Querkle are yours.

3 Likes

The JTR are yours.

3 Likes

The Candy Mix is yours.

5 Likes

Post #5 I listed the recipients to the right of the packs. There are three more packs available.

In need mailing information to send these out.

3 Likes

On second thought, did anyone request a pack of The Third Dimension? If not, Iā€™ll submit a request. If no longer available, thanks anyway.

3 Likes

No one has yet, so one pack to you.

4 Likes

PM your personal data, Iā€™ll put together a Pain Packageā€¦if Photo/Reg, 5 - 6 seeds; if Fem, 2 seeds, if Auto/Reg, 5 - 6 seeds and, if Auto/Fem, 2 seeds. Afterwards, you can pick ANYTHING from the to-be-supplied listing. At least the Pain Meds will be Airborne NLT this weekend. Fair enough?

3 Likes

Sure, how do I PM you? I am still learning the site. Also, I can package yours today and mail it out.

3 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ve got a Jilly Bean project going and these will be perfect.
FYI MzJillā€™s Candy Mix is (Jilly Bean, Orange Velvet bx, Space Queen)

3 Likes

Put your cursor on the personā€™s username, click, a block comes up. Top right corner, hit ā€œMessageā€ Block. A larger Block appears for your message. Type your message, hit ā€œReplyā€. Afterwards, you can hit the small pencil symbol and ERASE your personal data.l

3 Likes