Subcool Seeds

Space Queen rides again

5 Likes

I see you got on that rocket, headed for the Heavens and, captured her!!! You better treat dat Space Queen well.

2 Likes

I was just reading through this smoking marking out on the oldschool sub stuff and I see RIP Sub and somewhere in my foggy head I was like huh!!! wait what and I go to the google machine and I didnā€™t know he had passed I never met the man being an east coast nerd but I spent so many hours watching the old weed nerd show I felt likē I knew the man truly sad to hear he passed

4 Likes

legend cheers mate send me a pm

2 Likes

Very niceā€¦since mine got run over by a steam roller. I wont maket hat mistake again.

2 Likes

Damn, @Tejas, what an extremely generous person you are! That, and super fortunate to have such prized beans from our late brethren. Looks like you had the gift of foresight - not only to acquire such desirable seeds, but to store them so well for so long.

So it looks like a bunch of people have laid claim to what youā€™re offering. I might be too late, but I would regret it if I didnā€™t ask - are there any still available? When it comes to Subcool genetics, Iā€™m not picky - it would just be an honor to grown them.

4 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy There is a pack of 3rd Dimension and a Big Foot cross available.

3 Likes

Oh, wow - AWESOME! I think the 3rd Dimension would be great, mostly because Iā€™m just not familiar with the Big Foot! Which do you think is a better pain relief strain?

2 Likes

Not sure, someone with knowledge on these strains hopefully will weigh in.

3 Likes

Nevermind - I just read something that Subcool wrote (I think) about the 3rd Dimension. I definitely want to give that a nice home. I might be missing out on something even better, but thatā€™s not the point. I will be thrilled to have Subcoolā€™s 3rd Dimension!

Thank you, @Tejas - please let me know how I can repay you!!

EDIT:

For anyone who wants to know a LOT more about the lineage of Subcoolā€™s 3rd Dimension, which is a cross of Jackā€™s Cleaner and Space Queen and Apollo, you have to read what he wrote about the project:

7 Likes

Bad ass thread @Tejas! Really shows what OG is all about! I hope we get to see all these grown out in journals very soon!

2 Likes

Are you down for the last pack of 3rd Dimension?

4 Likes

Definitely - thatā€™s the one I want. Thank you!

Please let me know how I can repay you, @Tejas

4 Likes

The Queen has landed. :grinning:

Packaging was excellent, and everyone arrived safely.

Itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve seen any, but thereā€™s no doubt that the SQ are the real deal. I remember those tiny little seeds very well. :grinning:

Only after I saw they were all good, did I realize that now I have to germ 5 very rare seeds that are 14 years old. Iā€™m glad @Tejas stored them well. I just started some Maui Wowie x Mango Haze seeds, but once they hit the flower tent, Iā€™ll light these up, and get a thread going.

Major props to @Tejas for hanging on to these for so long, and for pulling them out now. :clap: :clap: :clap:

15 Likes

SEED RUN!!!

:seedling: :running_man: :running_woman: :palm_tree: :palm_tree: :fire: :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Glad they got there safe, enjoy!

7 Likes

Thanks to @misterbee, @Guitarzan for the beans!

8 Likes

@Tejas got your beans today thanks allot.
@Guitarzan , @misterbee please let us when you germinate your seeds im curious on the success rate.

7 Likes

@Guitarzan @schmarmpit, yours beans arrivedā€¦thanks!

8 Likes

As did yours. :+1:

5 Likes