Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

Following along, saw me a Subcool grow going on and had to see the results. Wish I had a chance to meet him, listened to some of his podcasts he did always seemed like a really cool dude.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Hopefully I can do them some justice!

2 Likes

I am very impressed with these seedlings! Very noticeable growth every time I look at them.

16 Likes

What are those little fabric pots you have there ? Do you have a link ? Do they rip easily or what’s the deal on them good or bad ?

3 Likes

The brand I bought is no longer for sale. But I’ll link it so you have an idea, non-woven nursery bag.

They do not rip easily. They are mostly still intact at the end of a 4 month grow. Roots travel through like a knife through softened butter. I tried them one run and never looked back. Big fan. Almost impossible to over water. Great early growth.

Negatives: they will topple over without support. For those of us that are lazy, more frequent watering…lol. and the biodegradable part is a lie…or takes like 7 years lol. But who cares? Only thing that matters is early growth and if roots pass through

@DougDawson could possibly give you a brand suggestion. I saw recently that his starter bags were also doing work for him.

7 Likes

@Dirtron
@Kushking902

Here’s a new thread with…mostly…relevant info.

3 Likes

Beautiful colours man!

2 Likes

@Donnie these are the ones i got based on other’s recommendations here:

2 Likes

Here’s your way too frequent baby update. Don’t worry I’ll calm down or get sidetracked soon enough.

16 Likes

Thx for the tag! Will check it out too to bottom tonight after work!!!

1 Like

@MoBilly

As requested, just a little late :yum:

25 Likes

Holy cinnamon! Lots of beans!! @Eagles009 Just how many beans do you
usually pop every month!? Better said, every week!? :rofl: :hugs: :pray: :joy: I see forests in the distance!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:
I’m taking the seat next to @Slick1. Well, maybe not… He’s been known to Bogart that joint.
:v::wink:

3 Likes

No problem my friend.

@redjimp

And well since I took a picture anyway a minute ago might as well post it :yum:

I boosted them further…too close…and pissed them off. You can see the slight yellowing. Back down to where they were.

15 Likes

I resent that statement! I don’t deny it, but I resent it!

4 Likes

Cruising :sunglasses:. The gods Mac cross is a beast! The two crosses did get a head start. This is no fair race. I’ve got a new friend coming. More like an old fling I can’t shake.

12 Likes

Your restroom is always so clean.

1 Like

Lol, thanks man. It’s pretty bad right now but I’m trimming plants. Everytime I cross the room I pick up like 3 seeds stuck to my bare feet :joy:

5 Likes

If that’s all you worry about sitting next to @Slick1, boy oh boy ya gots some things to learn :rofl:

That’s no way to treat future babies! lol be more careful, there’s starving kids in Nigeria who would love those seeds :wink:

3 Likes

The @Eagles009 has landed! Thanks again man. I like your name/return address by the way :laughing:

1 Like