Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

Lol thanks :yum:. Glad they made it!

Youā€™re welcome

A few of these have started to landā€¦I slacked on a few and just got them out today.

I also deleted an address or two on accident. So if you gave me an address and donā€™t have these in 2 weeks from today hit me up. I would just do this in PM but Iā€™m not sure who got deleted prematurely.

1 Like

Finally made it back to give this a read.
Those starter bags look pretty cool. Especially if the roots go right through them!

Is this your first time growing out this cross you made? If that plate full are these bean I doubt this will be the last time. Unless they are real (non) stinkers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I will be following!

2 Likes

Yes this is the first time growing out the crosses and the f2s. I am currently smoking on the blue lights and godā€™s mac. Both make the kind grade for me :wink:. I am just going off smell and look for the SD x SD. But yā€™all can trust I wouldnā€™t have gone through with this and then started growing em immediately if I wasnā€™t impressed. I do have some other beans I could be growing :yum:. And yeah the plate are the f2sā€¦had I known I woulda sent you more than ten :joy:

2 Likes

Due to technical difficulties I have to start this over. All the babies are dead. I took two clones off the SD x SD mom and put her into flower so she can catch some pollen I will have flying soon.

I dropped three of the following yesterday at ~4pm

(1). SD x SD f2

(2). (SD x SD) x JOTI blue lights

(3). (SD x SD) x JOTI godā€™s mac

(4). (SD x SD) x (godberry x white widow)

So far 2 and 3 have popped and been planted. No action on the others.

7 Likes

:green_heart:
Sorry about the tech difficulties but that sounds awesome bro.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s all good. And thanks! This should be fun. Nice genetics. Iā€™m interested to see what the four look like in comparison to each other.

The godberry dominates everything it crossed with. We shall see what these do. Also I am under the impression that the f1s for the SD x SD are all over the place so who knows what will be found in these beans. I know I found a very stinky dude and a very pretty girl. So Iā€™m pretty excited :wink:.

1 Like

Iā€™m liking the sound of that. OH, I plan to post soon on my thread. The Godsā€™ Sky is looking choice! If that isnā€™t a girl youā€™re going to be able to hear me curse from there. LOL

1 Like

Iā€™m glad SHEā€™S treating you good. Im enjoying the Kane Lono. The Godā€™s sky should be better. Iā€™m about to harvest the white widow cross. Anything with diamond or snow in the name would be appropriate ā€¦or I guess white :joy:

You got some of those Blak-n-Blu Cookies right? Iā€™ve never seen anything grow like that thing.

2 Likes

I saw that! That thing was a beast in the last round of photos I saw on your thread.

I do have a pack of those. Iā€™m counting on you giving me the nudge to drop a few with your fine gardening skills.

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing:
I will admit that Iā€™m no longer the ā€œPlant Assassinā€ but that is hilarious!
My grow proves that God plans on me using this medicine. He must be carrying my plants over the finish line because I donā€™t consider myself a good grower. YET. LOL

2 Likes

Last time the f2 cracked on day one. This time Iā€™m going on day 3 0/3. I dropped three more. Iā€™m thinking there was something funky in the jar I soaked them in.

First babies are up. Two GM cross, one BL cross.

14 Likes

What a comeback from tech difficulties ! I like the new line up .

1 Like

Thank you!

Weā€™re up to 5 sprouts. 3 GM, 2 BL. Still 0/3 cracked on the f2s. Iā€™m almost certain now they were tainted. When I went to shake the jars during soak I saw one jar was cloudy. Thought thatā€™s no good and put fresh water in. Iā€™d wager these were in that jar.

Weā€™re 1/3 cracked on the gb x ww. This doesnā€™t concern me. All the Godberry crosses crack super slow. Giant seeds too.

Anywhoooo

14 Likes

Iā€™m hopeful my issues are in the rear view.

3 BL up, 3 GM up, 1 gb/ww about to be and other two seeds still in towel on day 4 I think. Still not worried there. About 20 hours on the new f2s since drop.

16 Likes

Everybody who was planted is up and looking good.

Iā€™ve got my eye on these two. Flying out the gate.

The big news for todayā€¦2/3 round 2 f2s are cracked and planted. I was starting to sweat thinking I maybe did something to destroy these 5k beans. I woulda cried. Male is long gone couldnā€™t replace these.

18 Likes

Restart is looking good man silently watching in the background :facepunch:

2 Likes

Day 3? According to the og timestamp anyway. Everybody looking picture perfect :star_struck:. I like how I havenā€™t seen a weirdo or runt in any of these yet.

20 Likes

Got those SD x SD beans yesterday man! Iā€™ll drop em by Saturday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

I hope they treat you well.

1 Like