Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

The lone survivor of the germ test, yeah that’s what we’ll call it. cross to JOTI blue lights fem.

Did first sugar rub today. Not what I’m after so no clone taken. This weed smells like blueberry pie filling. Mouth watering. I went back in for a second rub :rofl:.

12 Likes

It’s a good looking girl!

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Definitely has some potential. Decent early frost. Looks like nugs will be dense and large. Healthy, strong. If it didn’t smell like freaking pie we’d be in business.

Speaking of I gotta name this so the name isn’t like ten words long. Moon pie I think. For now.

3 Likes

I love me some
:waxing_crescent_moon: :pie: !!!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m weird man I think most would be doing back flips for this scent. Sweet on steroids. Not even that nice baked pie smell. But like sticking my nose in a can of the filling.

3 Likes

Dude! My wife would LOVE that! My CBD smells like mixed berry Cool aid. She mixes that stuff with everything. She has a commanding sweet tooth! LOL

3 Likes

I’ll throw some of these in the next card that finds it’s way over to your neck of the woods.

3 Likes

That would be awesome! I’ll let her know. That’ll put a smile on her face. :wink: Thanks brother! I love that smile!

3 Likes

What about this strain?
Im seeking information in the web but cant get anithing neither in seedfinder
Was this a freebie from TGA?

Im hunting the F2s you made @Eagles009

See my 3 plants, 40 days from seed

8 Likes

@ervasagrada
@Eagles009 hasn’t been on since Jun 16, '22.

1 Like

Oh man I havent noticied
Hope he is fine

Yeah. One day he was here and then without a word, he was not.

2 Likes

Always concerning when members disappear, I always hope all is well for everyone. @MoBilly

As do I @Weednerd.Anthony .

2 Likes

What is the name of the strain?

I dont know

Just searched “strawberry diesel x space dude” and read one or two articles about that

I discovered space dude is a male phenotype of the legendary space queen
And another member in icmag, i think, said it was a freebie from subcool

Nothing more

So your just going to let the plant tell you what it needs to grow. Then you get a surprise when you burn some. lol
Mystery is fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be some killer smoke!! Make sure to make seeds if you get a male! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

There’s a group who would like to hear from him… there was mention he may have been an alias of Hugh_Glass.

Disappeared when money or beans were involved.

I wasn’t involved personally but it was brought to my attention. And that’s all I know…

1 Like

I’d heard a few things @GCBudz . He always sent to me what he said he would. He was the one who told me about OG when I got tired of the BS on ILGM. I considered him to be a friend… :thinking:
It’s sad if true.

2 Likes