Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

Thanks brother. I did expect her to puff up. I did think it would be more superficial fluffy buds. She’s just putting on straight muscle.

7 Likes

They look great eagle. :+1:
Hope they keep that smell. :pray:

2 Likes

Man that looks pretty, and a pink starburst smell sounds mouth watering!

3 Likes

Looking great. I scratched my screen and then stiffed it. Not the same :pensive: One day we"ll have smellavision. LOL Keep it up.

3 Likes

Thank you!

@LegsMahoney oh yeah, this one’s got some personality. I haven’t broken out the pax in awhile but I’ll definitely be vaping this before I smoke it.

@OldGator lol, man you don’t know how many times I’ve wished that were possible since I started growing.

6 Likes

Haha, nice, how do you like that pax?? I got a buddy who swears by it

3 Likes

I don’t know…I guess it works good for what it does. Good road piece. But I’d rather smoke if I’m home or anywhere it’s cool to be smoking.

4 Likes

Yea I kinda felt the same way, rather smoke a bowl or a bong, I’ve heard some folks say the flavors come through a little better in capes, but most folks attribute that to a volcano, which is such a process, was wondering if the pax might a quicker means to the same end

5 Likes

Haha I’m high don’t mind me. I forgot the whole reason I brought it up.

Set that fker to flavor mode or taste mode or whatever it’s called. Hit it nice and easy. Those first couple puffs are unreal. You’ve never tasted weed like that before.

5 Likes

Been thinking about getting another Pax as I had the Original but it’s broken and lost. Or the Stork & Bickel.

3 Likes

The Pax is definitely a quicker means to an end than the Volcano @LegsMahoney. Very tasty and beautiful buzz.

2 Likes

10/5 we were looking at this, just got done revegging and starting to throw some normal growth.

Today

Not bad for 7 weeks.

Stinky GM cross = dude = dead.

Just the big clone and BL cross left. So this kinda died. But I’ll circle back around. Much to play with.

12 Likes

Shame about the male. I know you have a lot of irons in the fire though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! That one smelled so dank I’m pretty sad to lose it. I am happy to have the spot freed up though! The potential of an empty slot can be as fun as any other aspect of growing.

I need to decide what I have that would go good with an afghan x chem mix. That’s next on the agenda.

5 Likes

Maybe a nice skunk? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m like that sometimes.

1 Like

Any thoughts on the direction you want to take it? Seems like you’d have some pretty rank terps with the Affie and the Chem, you could try to sweeten it up or just really dive down the funky rabbit hole

1 Like

The rabbit hole. Hummmmm! Lol I hate those two words. I feel that way sometimes. I fell in it myself. I’m just talking not trying to be rude. Just laughing

1 Like

My favorite of the three is very funky and weird. No sweet or fruit at all.

I’m focused less on a path or desired outcome and more on just quality of genetics. Guessing the outcome seems valuable for future endeavors but I don’t much care how accurate I am. There will be trial and error. Long as the result is dank or fire plus frosty I’ll find something to like.

2 Likes

Nice! That seems like a good way to not be disappointed with the outcome; just let em be what they’ll be as long as it’s dank!

2 Likes