Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

I’m happy to hear that! I was thinking that one was gonna be a dude just because it was so big and tall so fast.

I did a sugar leaf rub on the clone earlier…you know I talk shit about sweet fruity weed…but this one…I kinda love. It’s got such a cool artificial sweet tangy thing going on. Literally pink freaking starburst, I’m sticking to it.

I think somebody should run this exact plant and smell this shit. I have a clone rooting that won’t be old enough to give clones for a bit…but that could happen…

5 Likes

Looking good, I look forward to growing the sd x sd here soonish. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’d love to see em if you do end up growing some. Feel free to post here if you’d like. They like a lot of light and need some attention or they will get out of hand. Topping, lst, super cropping whatever floats your boat. Otherwise, hope you have a tall tent :yum:

4 Likes

I do like me some pink Starbursts! Yummy!
These plants never cease to amaze!

3 Likes

Week ago
18adb223ad658020f245acb3320dc2f515f62652_2_375x500

Today

And the clone. Maybe I’m partial but there’s something about the look of this plant that I really like.

17 Likes

I really like stopping by this thread , your killing it friend !

4 Likes

What’s not to like? :v:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, KISS growing. You couldn’t pay me to complicate things at this point.

@MoBilly I think one could point to the abundance of bare stem. Doesn’t bother me because I am not growing for yield. But it’s not lost on me :yum:. Now the terp profile is insane and I just love those big skinny leaves and fat puffy nugs :wink:. And just wait for the color :star_struck:. I’ll feed it and keep it watered this time, for aesthetics. I kind of let the last one go to :poop:.

5 Likes

You don’t think that those buds will grow longer to fill out the spaces? How much time do you have left on them approximately?

3 Likes

I do expect they will get nice and fat. Probably not very dense. And no I do not expect them to fill in considerably. The original had lots of bare stem and almost comically big nugs for her branch width. Like hundreds of seeds per large bud.

Hmm month maybe. Not even sure how long it’s been in flower. Nor am I sure how long the original took. I know I need a notebook. But I wouldn’t use it and my kid would doodle in it :joy:

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how she develops with proper buddage.

1 Like

Indeed I am very much looking forward to that. I really want a jar that smells like pink starburst! I saw enough from that plant with 5000 seeds worth of energy wasted and it was pretty impressive. I expect this plant to wow! Pink / purple buds, gorgeous fade, buckle up!

2 Likes

I haven’t changed my desktop and screensaver in a while. Take good pictures. :wink:

1 Like

If she delivers I would like to drape a black sheet as a backdrop and have the wife operate that crazy thing she calls a camera. This may be one of the prettier plants I ever grow. I’d like some proper photos.

3 Likes

I have a new tapestry for my backdrop this grow. I’m not going with stars like last time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll be looking forward to seeing the new choice!

I did some scrolling. Day 23 of flower. She’s been busy.
12 days ago

Today

16 Likes

She’s cooking right along ain’t she!

3 Likes

Just some pictures while watering.

20 Likes

Cool to watch these plants adapt. Ones on the bags still are taller and skinnier out of necessity.

I sullied our beautiful clone, but it’ll be worth it :wink:.

The dawn of “Prism” name is tentative.

16 Likes

Got everybody potted up. I’ll flip the skinny tent in a week or so. I don’t have any kind of room to be letting these get big. My biggest/only complaint since switch to coco. They just get too damn big.

17 Likes