Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

Nice update , love the pics !

1 Like

Thank you!

You can see they were sad about being stuck in a new pot and watered last night??? Iā€™m still trying to wrap my head around why they care at all. Been watering every day. And as far as the up-potting. Seriously, all I do is stick the bag in gently and fill around itā€¦how can that cause ā€œshockā€

I guess it doesnā€™t matter either way, they always get over it by morning.
I will be creating a wiki to sign up to receive some of these. If anybody following along doesnā€™t know what that means, say so, and Iā€™ll put you in.

14 Likes

Oh WOW ! wiki is much generosity & love for the community I would love to be on the wiki myself , but I have to go back to work tomorrow 12hrs a day 7 days a week , my boss was kind enough to let me have off to be with my son who has been overseas in the Marines the last 2 1/2 yrs so I better not be late !
I will check back in the evenings & hope its not filled up~

2 Likes

@Eagles009 beautiful stuff, I always get some sulking out of my plants around transplant time regardless of what I do, havenā€™t been able to figure out how to avoid it this far. I think Iā€™m lucky enough to have some of these coming my way from @corey already, so Iā€™ll stay off the wiki, but I just wanted to offer a pat on the back for your efforts here, seems important that Subā€™s work be preserved and proliferated amongst the community, hats off to you bud, youā€™re doing the good work. :v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry I got you covered.

@LegsMahoney yeah I guess itā€™s just a mystery lol, and thank you for the kind words.

4 Likes

They are looking great man. :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

The more ā€œclassicā€ look, longer internodes, slimmer leavesā€¦ Reminds me of old school smoke myselfā€¦ That classic sativa lookā€¦

5 Likes

Definitely has a very sativa look. The male was just as ambitious. He stretched like 4x (I may be exaggerating) I had to supercrop him down under the light.

As a nice twist though the flowering time is very reasonable on this specimen. Iā€™m guessing but I think I chopped at like 7/8 weeks post stretch and it was looking pretty cooked.

4 Likes

Hopefully the smoke report is just as niceā€¦ I think I may already have a pack of these coming, might have to pop one or two in the next grow. :slight_smile: A good sativa usually takes forever and a half.

2 Likes

I hope so lol, it is kind of awkward that I havenā€™t smoked this yet. But really, smell and look havenā€™t lied to me yet. I havenā€™t grown a plant yet that looked dank and smelled dank and smoked bad. I do believe these will put some smiles on.

3 Likes

right? i have noticed everything i am using in coco that i used in soil seems to give me 3x stretch instead of the 2x or less lol. it is such a great medium though saves me prob a month of veg on usual 3 month veg strains.

2 Likes

You ainā€™t kidding. I actually just flipped the skinny tent today because Iā€™m looking around likeā€¦yeah this isnā€™t gonna work out. I need some dudes to kill, asap.

3 Likes

lol i feel you there. my multi strain pheno hunt is going into flower soon and i already know i am going to lose head room on a few. killing off the males will hopefully help super cropping

2 Likes

Iā€™m already smiling! Nice sativa looking girl there. And@fast tooo! So many great grows going on its hard to keep up with them all. Gonna be some amazing plants in those F2s! Thanks for sharing

Grow4th!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m not crazy right? Cruising through flower. I wasnā€™t so sure about timeframe but the clone is confirming what I thought I knew. Itā€™s already moving out of pistil ball stage and starting to fatten up. Iā€™ve been getting real lucky with flower times here lately. Iā€™ve got a 5/6 week indica, from flip, that Iā€™m trying to reveg.

5 Likes

@Eagles009!!! Amazing development! Got curious :thinking: How many beans do you pop a week!? :laughing: Up on post 125, are the red Xs males you culled!?
Iā€™ve always loved the cloth bags! Way to go brother! :pray: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

The red xs are just not relatives. Two chem 91 clones, a banana Kush x star fighter ibl, and a peanut butter breath x lebanese

2 Likes

First baby starting to reveal. Looks like a dude to me.

Clone got hogtied for non compliance.

18 Likes

yea id call that a dude too if i had to guess

2 Likes

Good enough for me. I dropped too many plants I need to cull a chunk, Iā€™m making decisions on that right now.