Summertime grow

Me either. :sweat_smile: You can keep him with the moms or see how we’ll flower/smell but pollen goes everywhere so be prepared in advance if you go that route.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I need to repot my clones i just moved into flower. I see a bunch of you guys are using totes or similar. Would it make more sense to use them for space reasons? I want to fit as much as i can in the room, and not have to buy a ton of dirt.

1 Like

If it’s dedicated & especially if it’s notill/organic, I’ve heard that a single bed is a lot nicer for long term(less cleanup).

2 Likes

First group should be done the end of July. Getting some interesting smells from them. Started off, one smelled like cherries abd the others lemon and fuel. Note im having a hard time describing it. Ripe fruit? They are the cherry berry abd remedy abd glacier. Forgot to make these :slight_smile:

The others are all marked and flowing nicely.

5 Likes

Another pic update. The 5 that will be done in a couple weeks got a flush the other day. Just enough water to run out clear. They had a boost of bud growth the next day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

here are a couple close ups

6 Likes

All my mothers are outside. It took a well or sho to recover from the shock. A few bleached leaves but they are doing good now. I started 2 DBHP about 2 weeks ago, i just took clones, they are both bleeders! Im super excited!

2 Likes

Im getting impatient, they look so good and the smell is amazing! I still see some new pistols on 4 on the 5 plants. They are about 60 days in. All the trichs are white, i can only find one or two amber if i look hard.

The rest of them have another month, then i just put a few new clones in there. Im hoping to harvest once a month. I took out the table they were on and made it so i can raise and lower the lights. Now i can fill the floor with plants. I should really organize it by when they were added to the room.

2 Likes

Is that the Remedy X RCB or GlacierOG X RCB?

Both, i forgot to mark them :slight_smile: i have tested them all and there is another good cbd one in there. Sort happy about that!

1 Like

Ok, i broke and chopped two of them. Here they are. Before

After defoliation

Before

After defoliation

The smell is amazing. The first one is 2’ tall and the second is 18"

3 Likes

Sho these were rcb x remedy and rcb x glacier.

@cannabissequoia i thought i would let you know a am finding just a couple nanners towards the end with these girls. Not sure if it’s something i am doing or what. They like to hide deep in the bud so i don’t see them until they are open.

1 Like

You’ve done nothin wrong! If they’re “pushed” or stressed, or if allowed to go “too long” in flower a lot of strains can do this. Sometimes those herm nanners are sterile & won’t pollinate but don’t count on it. :sweat_smile: If you can pluck them that’s what I’d do. :blush:

Now if they’d done it earlier in flower or in veg I’d say cull them & thanks for trying them out. If you like the smoke enough maybe keep a clone for another batch or 2 but I’d move on to some different strains. If you need seeds you’re at the right place. :joy_cat:

So i have been noticing rust spots on some of my plants

I have been feeding them tiger bloom every other watering. it’s only on the older plants. They are about 45 days into flower. i wasn’t too concerned but it is starting on the sugar leaves now. I flushed with ph neutral water amout a week ago but it still seems to be spreading. My plan was to just give them water for the next two weeks then harvest. Give or take.

Also, the leaves are very dark green. That’s why i was thinking it might be a salt build up.

1 Like

whats your ph been at for the last few waterings? are you confident you are getting a proper ph measurement from your pen?
has your soil had time to dry or has it been wet?
id suggest dropping the ffbb especially with all those nitrates. you dont want that this close to harvest
bring the plant to the tub and flush those pots with plain water 6.5-7 ph
let the soil dry then see about getting some epsom salts and maybe some sulfate of potash, less is more

2 Likes

It’s happening on a couple plants. They are clones from seed mothers, not the same mother but the same cross. i have stopped feeding about a week ago, and them i did a flush. I know the affected leaves will not change. Water in is at ph about 7, so that could come down a bit. Im on well water, and it is hard water. No softener. I’ll get some Epsom salts and try that. They only have about two weeks left, you think i should hold off till they are done or give them the chop?

Have you let the soil dry?

1 Like

I let it dry in between watering. I don’t have a schedule per say for watering. If it starts getting dry and light, i give them water. It’s usually every 3 or 4 days.

plain water phd for a week with a little epsom
if no improvements after that, chop

1 Like

Thanks for the help :slight_smile: