Sun Seeds Soil

BayBreeze, 707Genetics, about 40 days in.

Black Domina x Beatrix Choice; AKBB’s also 40 days in.

15 Likes

Killer green thumb my friend :green_heart::+1:everything looks great!
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

Hey thanx for stopping in @Canofbusjoe!!

1 Like

Black Domina x Beatrix Choice
~65days

13 Likes

Haven’t been through here in a bit. I’ll blame it on being a bit pre-occupied w the goji seed run.

Here’s where they were just before harvest.

C5 Hanging

C8

Some other things I got going on…are this Sour 91, Mellow nose and terps chem dominate smoke, potent

WoMo…still a favorite of mine, creamy, funky, heavy chem laden terps, uplifting delicious smoke

Goji- @Vagabond_Windy cut, sweet and slightly spicy nose, pungent w a strong chem fuel note on smoke.

Ok and last but certainly not least, my baby…MaSS18 x (Black Poison Skunk X WoMo) she was the smallest plant in the tent (no veg time, she self planted herself in her moms pot and I let her go w the next round that was just starting flower.) but she was also the loudest, with a strong funky sour pungent nose w just a little floral sweetness to it.

Here she was just before harvest

19 Likes

Had some Nepali hashplant landrace seeds that I tried to get to pop. But I have not faired well with those. I’m down to the last four but it’s been over a month now. Tried shaker/sanding, H2O2 soak, ewc bed, eventually allowed to dry out, aloe chunk beds w 7 that remained, that has since dried out and another H2O2 soak and I’m back in paper towels w four of them, but lol, I think I’ve about struck out w these ones :pensive:

6 Likes

Intermission; time now to sit back, twist up some skunk. Goji seed plants are dry, waiting to be processed. There’s always music playing

And there’s always more things to be growing

7 Likes

Think it’s a girl?
She’s a self-topper

6 Likes

Next I’m doing a little seed increase w my last five Bay Breeze seeds. So far it looks like I have two boys, and if im lucky three girls.

X2 males ^

The self topper ^

^ A couple testers; these are Bay Breeze x Black Poison/WoMo

^ Another tester, Black Poison Skunk x Strawberry Lotus

^ And last for today is a Sebring’s Revenge F4 CBD

8 Likes

Haven’t been paying too close attention to these two, but was excited to notice that both re-veg attempts are finally looking like their coming back to life. These were clones I had around at the time that the goji pollens started flying around here, so I got a small batch of Sour 91 x Goji Og seeds and it looks like I’ll get to keep the mom as well

Looking even better is Choc Lava Cake who also is just now recovering from her goji pregnancy.

8 Likes

Two; Forbidden Fruit x Kush Cleaners, another of the 707 crosses. These two got my interest atm

6 Likes

Reveging re- veging reveging

She’s a freaky girl

Oh sweet calendula

Bay Breeze and friends

8 Likes

Forbidden Fruit x Kush Cleaner;

green pheno

Purple pheno

A seeded lower

12 Likes

Here’s the Love Potion, from 707; Forbidden Fruit x Kush Cleaner

Incredibly strong smelling throughout flower, very sweet and floral w a earthy spiciness to her. She smells like candied lavender w cardamon spice.

Smoke flavor is excellent pulling on an unlit j tastes just like her smell.

Potency is good for daytime use imo. She’s gives a nice energetic boost. But, I pulled them on the earlier side also.

One pheno was purple throughout flower, she’s got a nice deep lavender color. The second pheno turned a subtle lavender towards the end of flower. Both are quite attractive.

Frost level i would call upper-medium

Yield appears excellent (not done trimming), she grew multiple chunky colas w my minimalist training.

9 Likes

WOW! Excellent variety, sweet harvests and beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for giving a buck. Bee good to yourself OG.

5 Likes

My Black Poison Skunk x Strawberry Lotus; the buds are developing like the smaller strawberry lotus spears, but bulking up into massive cola’s, they smell like the SL also vvv

^^^My Dragon Milk x BD / BC ; strawberry cream pheno is front right. Sour 91 from Topdawg is front center. Back second to left just peeking up is an Orange Grove from @JustSumTomatoes , (well, i think that’s whose it from, correct me if I’m wrong)

Also have a couple of my MaSuperSkunk18 x BPS / WoMo tucked in there, as well as a couple Stardawg x Jack the Rippers from Badger that you can’t quite see here.

5 Likes

how is your dragons milk x (blackdom/beatrix) pheno hunt doing?? the Goji OG F2s are in their final pots and waiting for the flowering room to clear out in two weeks for them.

5 Likes

oh man @catapult, what size containers are those plants in? they look so large, happy, and healthy for such seemingly small shoes. what’s your secret?

2 Likes

Hey @highminwin thanks, appreciate the sentiment. No secrets, just plenty of practice:)

My indoor pheno hunt rounds go in 1-2 gallon pots. Getting the water cycle just right is key. I give plants this size and at this stage about (2) yogurt containers of water every 1-2 days. One dumped in the top of the pot the second dumped in the dish to encourage roots down deep.

The importance of water is both for the plants needs and also to maintain a healthy micro-biome I use EWC and compost when top dressing as well as a weekly to bi-weekly powdered microbe product of one type or another to keep a happy balance.

Soil gets re-ammended, given fresh EWC and composted manure, and treated w DE, neem, (and H2O2 as needed) for ipm control in between rounds. I top dress a couple times in early flower, w a high P/K flower blend, this round got Roots Organics Bloom Booster and some Crab and Lobster shel for Ca/Mg.

Keep the temps and humidity around 79/60 ish. Plenty of air movement. And check in on em every day or two. The biggest downside for me to small pots w no automated water, is that I can’t go any more than a day or two away.

When I pick the pheno’s I want to run, I veg them out longer to get them big in 15ga pots.

That darker green pheno DragonMilk x Bl Dom / Beatrix Ch has developed the most intoxicating creamy strawberry milk aroma it’s all I can smell when I open the tent. I’ll get some more pics up later when lights come on.

Edit: More pics over on my other thread Sun Seeds Soil - #48 by catapult

9 Likes

oh man, perfect! i knew i had missed responding to a message somewhere (it was yours). and now i’ve been taken to your grow journal and get to check that out. very cool.

hey, thanks @catapult for your response on how you grow. that is the perfect sort of information which as a new, budding grower i can wrap my head around and start applying to my grows. looking forward to reviewing your grow journal.

2 Likes