Goji OG seedrun

in 1of3, what kind of bug is that, reminds me of a squash type bug?

regards,

4 Likes

Looks like an assassin bug

7 Likes

I’m not sure, my first thought was cucumber beetle, but it looks different, too much leg

6 Likes

Funny looking "bug"er!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Good call, that would be my guess also.

Their rapid feeding habits and tendency to kill for the sake of killing make them ideal for continued control of various pest insect populations including leafhoppers, aphids, mealybugs, thrips, small caterpillars and more.

https://www.arbico-organics.com/category/assassin-bugs-predators

10 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sun Seeds Soil

I have 4 pushing up dirt this morning. :star_struck: I’m looking forward to this grow. They’ll be outside this summer. Maybe I’ll put one in the ground to grow as a tree. peace

10 Likes

If we could plant 5,000 Gogi OG seeds on the White House Lawn, would that get their attention?

11 Likes

I have that many setting here after making up 300 pack.

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

How is the effect of Goji OG, more indica or sativa?

4 Likes

Google says the original Goji OG is sativa dominant

3 Likes

For me the Goji hits strong like a kush but on the more playful, fun, energetic side of strong. I would agree that it’s sativa sides do come through well, in its effect, but as a hybrid, it’s a bit of both. It’s not racy in the head for me at all, but its effects are more cerebral than body. Not a couch-lock inducing strain for me.

22 Likes

That’s a good way of describing it! I’ve found Goji very nice for outdoor activities - brings interesting thought-lines, a bit day dreamy, and doesn’t seem to get too sleepy. A bit meditative, and can bring a really nice calming feeling.

19 Likes

With the Nepalese genetics (variation himalayensis), they probably get huge.

1 Like

Thank you much.

2 Likes

I don’t think it has Nepalese in it - just an OG cut called Nepali OG

6 Likes

It has Nepalese, at least the internet seems to think so. https://www.leafly.com/strains/goji-og

One of the very many cases of leafly being wrong. It’s well established that the cut is not of Nepalese origins.
Heard something about it being from the Napa Valley but I’m not 100% on that

7 Likes

Sucks that accurate information is so sparse.

3 Likes

Bodhi’s description mentions the Nepali being a cut from the Grass Valley area that’s similar to Tahoe OG. He also speculated on one of the very few podcasts I’ve ever listened to that the “Nepali” designation could actually be a reference to the Nepali coast in Hawaii, not Nepal.

14 Likes