Sun Seeds Soil

That Black Cherry Soda(pop) flavor is unmistakeable. It’s sweet with a slight edge right before the carbonation bite. (upload://pwDtGO0WVaNtWimri1juUMO1zHR.jpeg) Here’s an 1980’s style SHASTA Black Cherry Soda can.

SHASTA BCS 80s

3 Likes

Next round stretching out; Ma Milk 31, Trop Cherry #8, Bay Breeze #2, MaSS18 x BPS/ WoMo, Mendo Breath D’s cut

12 Likes

Cat Scratch Skunks in foreground
Stardawg x JTR set back

Inside this round was made possible via The Bank of Stank @schmarmpit sponsored 3/5’s of these genetics. Everyone seems right healthy and at home here.

Ma Milk31

Trop Cherry8

Mendo Breath D’s cut

And my super :skunk: cross is bulking up quick.

Zkittles x Kush Cleaner

14 Likes

Did that make you feel actually heavier? I grew a BCS cross by Annunaki Genetics and it had a heavy muscle-relaxing body effect. Was very nice.

4 Likes

Wow, they all look insanely happy. You’re going to get a massive haul off plants that big! The Mendo just stacks these massive golfball nugs that are extremely dense. She yields great. But she’s the longest flowering of the bunch as well. Here she is at 75 days with a bit more to go.

The Trop Cherries finishes pretty quickest around 8/9 weeks.

11 Likes

Looks like you’ve got her stacking pretty nicely! Schmarm said she’ll start bulking towards day 70-75, he ain’t lyin’!

MM31 Day 66

13 Likes

Around the 65 day mark

MM31

Trop Cherry

Bay Breeze

17 Likes

Last of the last round; Mendo Breath still chugging along

And for the next round; a Cat Scratch Skunk looking a lot like her stretchy dad.

JTR

14 Likes

Everything is looking great! I esp. hope you do a smoke report on the MM31. Mother’s Milk for me is like the sativa-dom. sister to Goji OG.

I’ve smoked 2 diff. phenos of MM and grew a “candy hearts” flavored MM. Both had similar UP but simultaneous CHILL effects but your MM31 yielded much better than my MM(5).

5 Likes

Letting the MM31 cure a bit before the smoke report.

Meanwhile, outside has settled into flower season. And silly me, I let all of my girls, early flowers, get open pollinated by a mix of boys; JTR, Jack Herer, and Stardawg x JTR

vvv Bay Breeze #3

vvv Stardawg x JTR #7 this one started flower earlier than the rest and as a result is heavily pollinated now

vvv Cat Scratch Skunk #3 favorite of 4 CSS’s going

As the seasons change, nights are getting cool again.

12 Likes

those outdoor plants looking happyyy :stuck_out_tongue: :100: . And that indoor line up looks :fire: ! Good luck! :pray:

4 Likes

From the tent, my personal favorite at the moment; Stardawg x JTR #2

And here’s my Cat Scratch Skunk #7 buds looking a lot like the Ma Milk, on a similarly stretchy framed pheno. This one smells like foul rotten funk though. I love it.

18 Likes

I pass bud around to my crew, the Cat Scratch Skunk has already illicited a few comments about how much it stinks. The foul funk at cut has shifted to a a
spicy ammonia / cleaner smell, kind of like eucalyptus and cat piss.

Here is the last CSS #5 still going outside

Jack Herer

Ma Milk 31

14 Likes

Jack Herer from @AzSeaindooin420

CSS#5

Gonna keep on growing the OG, next up…

• Alaskan Thunder Fuck (x10) repro of Master Thai’s work from @Enjoi802
  • 88G13HP (x6) via @Herbie
  • Cobra Lips f2 (x6) from @Budderton
  • Hollyweed (x6) from 707 genetics
  • TK, SSDDf2, and a hidden C5SensiStar from @HolyAngel

I’m going in to this run expecting to do an ATF reproduction. I’ll discard all other males. With my one hesitation being the Hollyweed, it’s the rest of those seed that I have, so if the right male presents himself, he might win me over. TBD.

Big thanks to all the OG’s sharing the love around.

Oh yea, I don’t think I ever mentioned my seed popping blunder from last month. So, lesson number 4769 is, don’t leave a tray full of freshly popped seedlings outside un-covered, overnight, during a torrential downpour. Bad things happen.

:v:

14 Likes

Nice! Didn’t know anyone was running my jack this year! Beautiful coloring on it, well done!

2 Likes

Yea she keeps smelling better and better out there. Cool how black she went too!

2 Likes

Ya momma was a funky one! Not quite as dark but def the benefits open pollenating seeing that diversity! I’ve got a jack and rhino show the grows thread if u feel like adding to it

2 Likes

Word, I’ll pop over there soon and add a report. I had four JH plants outdoors this year, two girls two boys. One girl was much bigger and faster and stayed more lime green. This is the slower smaller girl. Likewise one of the boy’s was much bigger and stretched wide, the other was squat and short and extra stinky.

Once again thanks for sharing Az🙏

2 Likes

What’s that? Is it different than Bodhi’s Hollyweed?

1 Like

Oh yea @minitiger they’re different, 707’s is actually “Hollywood” not “weed”my bad, it’s Wedding Cake X his Kush Cleaner

1 Like