Sun Seeds Soil

That’s awesome glad to see those in the mix and look forward to watching the show.

2 Likes

Next up…

• Stardawg x JTR #2 (x4) sensi run
  • Ma Milk 31 planning to hit her w the remaining pollens I have from the MMf2 repro
  • JTR, Black Cherry Soda bx2, Mendo Breath, Trop Cherry, Bay Breeze(x2), and Cats Super Skunk to fill out the sensi round.

Vegging along we have the TK, SSDDf2, and C5SensiStar

And the newest additions to my crew; courtesy of @Dirt_Wizard

• Vortex clones (x3)
  • Big Don; my first chance to check out some of @Tonygreen gear. Romulan GG4RIL

14 Likes

First but not the last I’m sure! Now that I know we’re neighbors, and I grow Tony’s gear like two out of three runs, I’ll start pulling some nice cuts for you to try off the veg plants, got a G-Unit fem (Karma’s Sowahh x Gorilla Bubble BX5 domehead reversal) seedling right now! I grow a lot of breeders and have a bunch still to try in the collection, but Tonygreen and Baudelaire have earned a spot in my tents whenever I need reliable dank buds every time, neither one has handed me a stinker yet. Tony’s breeding partner LouDog420 is also proving to be a very good selector in my experience so far, I’m excited to crack some more LD420 seeds, I got a lot! Any TGTB seeds you were looking to try real bad? I don’t have a complete collection by a long shot but I have a decent amount of (IMO) some of his more interesting ones

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen, I’d be happy to look through most any of Tony’s gear; def the RIL, G Unit and Sour Bubble are up there. The Casey Jones and the Ol’ Dirty Glue are two that often tempt me. If funds weren’t so tight I’d prob grab one of those.

Same for @Baudelaire ‘s work. Def been eyeing that Ortega for awhile.

2 Likes

I got you brother, next time we see each other I’ll have some G-Unit fems, ODG and RIL F2s (from @Pigeonman ) for ya, no CJ here except a few seeds of CJSB from @misterbee and the only SB I have is from @DougDawson repro run. I will find a few surprises for you as well from the vault that @santero sent me, there’s some in there I was going to keep for myself to reproduce or select but I’d give them to a grower in my area who could collaborate whenever they got to them. Thanks for that bundle of seed packs you gave me of all your projects, it is really exciting and generous, between that and an amazing DVD from @Shevchenko I have some really interesting OG projects to look through over the next few years.

I just sent off (very belatedly, sorry!) the last of open pack of ODG to @bigzach87 in a trade for some Barbecue Beef but for you I’ll crack the sealed one, I should be getting more stuff into my cryovials anyways!

7 Likes

That sounds great brother! Always happy to share, an I still got to get you the collected JTR pollens as well.

Flower tent two weeks in and stretch is starting to switch to bud set on the faster varieties

vvv Stardawg x JTR

vvv Mothers Milk31 is all set to get pollinated next week w the saved F2 pollens from the freezer

vvv Bay Breeze#2

vvv Black Cherry Soda bx2 is scheduled for a Shiskaberry pollination (thanks to @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard )

There is another Stardawg x JTR that will get hit w Chocolate Diesel pollens from @AzSeaindooin420

Three for seed and the rest for sensi

In other news clones are looking good and have started tossing roots out.

11 Likes

No words

1 Like
1 Like

Decided to keep the pollinations simple. Ma Milk F2 pollens used inside the tent; applied to Ma Milk31, Trop Cherry8 lowers, Bay Breeze2 lowers, Black Cherry Soda bx lowers. I think I kept the pollinations minimal (except for the MM31 she was fully covered:) Somehow this was supposed to be a sensi run, we’ll see how I did lol.

Removed from the tent one Stardawg x JTR that was hit by Choc. Desiel pollens. She’ll finish out this winter in a windowsill.

Also removed my JTR girl from the tent. It’s mostly uncalled for, just going on intuition right now, she seems unstable, maybe I’m just projecting but space is too much of a premium. Sooo, she gets one shot in the window sill, for some winter sun grown sensi, but that’s only if she keeps herself together.

Other things going on, got a couple Vortex pheno’s from @Dirt_Wizard and a Big Don, settling in here

…and TK (front), C5SensiStar (left), SSDDf2 (right) from the one and only:)

9 Likes

Rounding the 8 wk mark for the older gals, just over 2 wks for the youngsters

Black Cherry Soda bx2 I like her more every time I run her. Would love to get a hold of the actual BCS cut someday.

Bay Breeze spongy sour kush

Mendo Breath

Trop Cherry

12 Likes

Vegging along we have a SSDD f2 getting set up for the flip. Hmm still got some Ma Milk pollens in the freezer…

I culled hard my last round of seed popping.

Of 10, I have x3 Alaskan Thunderfucks left, this one has been the lone standout by far. She has been x5 as vigorous as her siblings from the get. Shes easily surpassed 2 foot tall while the others are just over 6 inches.

Mind you, they’ve all been heavily stressed / ignored / root bound; so theyre all quite small for their age. This is how I run my veg for pheno hunts to find my standouts.

Have a single Cobra Lips girl hiding under there. I found a lot of male looking pre-flowers on like 6 of 7, most were culled a few are left struggling along through the abuse.

88G13HP are very uniform and stayed very small. Have 3 or 4 left. Nothing note-worthy yet.

9 Likes

how was that huckleberry soda x epoxy? I was looking at it

2 Likes

@harveest I ran a girl of the Huckleberry Soda x epoxy a while back a few times. She was potent and incredibly dense, like rock hard, which I don’t tend to prefer. That and while I liked her potency, her terps were fairly muted, just mildly sweet; also not my favorite quality, so ultimately I dropped her. I bet there’s nicer pheno’s to be found though. And, now that I’ve been running the BCS bx2 and loving her so much; I would certainly look through that epoxy cross again if I had em.

3 Likes

I grew out three huckleberry soda x orange kush freebies. nice plants

1 Like
1 Like

Cat’s Super Skunk

Stardawg X JTR
Black Cherry Soda bx2 ////// MendoBreath
Vortex #1

@Dirt_Wizard
The Vortex 1 is outpacing the V2 by far, she also has beautiful long lanky pistils

Black Cherry Soda bx2

MendoBreath

SSDD f2 just joining the fun tucked in next to a Bay Breeze #2 underneath MaMilk 31

TK

C5SensiStar 5

Big Don in foreground

10 Likes

BCSbx2

Stardawg x JTR

Vortex #1

Overgrowing an SSDDf2

TK

11 Likes

Vortex 1 and 2, Day 42

Big Don, Day 42

TK, Day 42

C5SS, day 42

SSDD f2, Day 15

ATF#5, day 10

12 Likes

My daughter and one of my partners were hanging out and came up w this. I’m into it-:))

6 Likes