Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

That’s a hell of a nice showing bro. Buds as far as the eye can see. It seems like everything is growing insane sized colas. You’re on all natural soil and ferts right? Man, you have it dialed in and your location must not hurt either. I have to run that PPC again outside with an earlier plant date. That’s a great yield your geting. That stuff is top shelf smoke for sure! Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Yeah he’s all organic, nothing from a bottle. I’ve smoked some of his bud and it’s about 10 feet above top shelf. His outdoors looks like indoors: frosty, smelly and dank.

Can’t wait to see your runs on the new spot, Sun.

12 Likes

Yeah bro like Nooby said … all natural… we have summer rains most afternoons so for the most part dont need to feed much. In between rain spells I’ll do aact and sprout tea bed drenches and foliar and also neem sprays too… flower I’ll do same just different variations from veg. Also do fpj foliars and lab in flower as ive found it keeps the crapertillers at bay… i dont spray oils in flower and generally try stop other foliar feeds at about 3 to 4 weeks in.

12 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous beds man bet ya it smells heavenly also ! Looking like another successful run!

7 Likes

Thanks @Tinytuttle appreciate you popping in… hope all is well out your way

8 Likes

Frosted Valley

20 Likes

Bastards

More of The Cube x Dosidos cos its just so dank

18 Likes

Frosted Valley

24 Likes

Nice looking haul there man

2 Likes

Gorilla Zkittlez x Dosidos

Field Trip x Bingo Pajama

Sunshine4 x Bingo Pajama
(These plants have been under light and fflipped 2 days ago)

Space Monkey x Blues

23 Likes

what are the terps like now on that GG # 4 x Zkittlez x Dosido ??

5 Likes

Mostly lime and mint… so id say leaning more to the thin mint cookies on the terps… all the structures are varied. I have 2 that id guess are Zkittlez phenos as they neither smell or look like GG4 or Cookies type plants and have a more sour candy rubber tone on the nose

8 Likes

Wow…wow😀I really enjoy your thread it’s nasty cold here and jonesing to get some in the sun…couple more months. Thanks for sharing your grow bud!! It’s beeeeauuutiful

7 Likes

Cheers @Jjm appreciate you rocking along with the grow… i bet you cant wait for some good ol sunshine?!! I wouldnt handle y’alls winter thats for sure

4 Likes

I should remember to hold the phone sideways for the wide screen … anyhooz… heres a little walk around

17 Likes

Awesome. Do you rely on natural watering or do you have an irrigation? The SpaceMonkey/Blues looks happy. Hell they all do… more than happy… insane! heh…

That’s a hell of a showing there bro. Looks like lots of work. peace

4 Likes

I love looking at your garden, but I don’t envy the work you have ahead of you.

Keep up the great work man!

2 Likes

This area isnt irrigated … right now using a submersible pump in 200L barrels… new set up for next season will hopefully be set up with drip irrigation … sure is a lot of work coming thats no lie hahaha

Cheers bredren appreciate the words… hehehe im not looking fwd to all that work either… but have a decent team coming in to help out :sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

killer bro - just killing it !!

3 Likes

Cheers bro… looking fwd to running what funky brings over in greenhouse this winter

2 Likes