Sunset Sherbet,Zoap,Permanent Marker,Candy Fumez, Dolce de uva,Deathstar,bolo Runtz, Red Runtz

Thanks jet. Pretty neat watching all these beauties flower for the first time.
They are smelling just as dank S’s they look too.
I have a 4 inch fan and filter for my flower tent that vents to one of my Mother tents with a 6 inch fan and filter. Everytime I open that mother tent it absolutely reeks of dankness from the flower tent, the 4 inch filter just doesn’t cut it.

2 Likes

Man one hell of a run. There all looking great. I see your using blumats. I have a bunch I haven’t used in years. I have been worried about top dressing as well. Might inspire me to pull en out and have another go. They are amazing after getting them dialed in. I’m interested to see your CoreyHaim. I just harvested kine about a month ago. Cane out pretty nice. Great smells and colors. High was a little weak. Found 3 females outta a ten pack. Keeping one of them. Worth running a few times to see if I can do better with it. Great job and I’ll be following along bro.

Grundle

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate the kind words👊
I love the blumats for flower very big time saver and the plants seem to love them. I just dig a nice size hole under the drip line and put about 1 tbls per gallon of soil about every 2 weeks. Works great.

I’m running the clone only Stardawg Corey not the Corey Haim strain from boss hog. It’s one of the parents in that cross. It’s looking really nice but I burnt the roots last time I top dressed cause nice white roots were growing all through where I top dress and I dumped a bunch of dry amendments right on top of them. Then over the next week the stardawg Corey started getting burnt leaf tips and going a bit yellow.

Here’s a couple pics of Stardawg Corey, it’s a beast alot wider than all the others

11 Likes

beautiful bud :boom:

2 Likes

Awesome variety of strains with beautiful buds
Fire genetics :fire: :snowflake:
Magnifique

1 Like

Thanks appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone.hope everyone had a good holidays.

Here is an update for week 7 after flip. The room is smelling super dank and pretty much everything is super frosty.

Capjunky

AJ Sour Diesel

Triangle Kush

RS11

Red Runtz

Stardawg Corey

DeDeathstar OG

Candy Fumez

Dulce De Uva

Zoap- looking nice and purple already

Motorbreath 15

Bolo Runtz

Permanent Marker

Sunset Sherbet

Chimera 3

15 Likes

i’m sitting here stupefied

4 Likes

Gorgeous!!

1 Like

so much fire in there gotdamn :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments @jetdro @hughdunno @MyLittleGrundle

I find myself just staring at them :heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

I would love to take the credit but I just sit back and enjoy the show. Have them on blumats so just put tap/dehumidifier water in the res and top dress every 2 or 3 weeks and life is good. Bit of burning on Stardawg Corey and then some minor deficiencies on a couple others but other than that it’s gone pretty smoothly.

Most of the branches are needing support so a couple small lower branches got the axe before they hit the floor and samples have been very good so far :drooling_face:

9 Likes

absolutely killer tent thanks for the awesome pics homie

1 Like

Week 8 since flip. Things are looking pretty nice. A few have started to eat some fan leaves.
Probably more than half have various shades of purple, some throughout the whole plant and others just small patches. Hard to tell what one even looks the nicest.

Full tent shot

Sunset Sherbet

Chimera 3

Dulce De Uva

Permanent Marker

Zoap- this pic does not do this plant justice

Motorbreath 15

Bolo Runtz

Red Runtz

Stardawg Corey

Deathstar OG

Candy Fumez

Capjunky

AJ Sour Diesel

Triangle Kush

RS11

Happy new year everyone!!

16 Likes

I don’t know if it gets much better looking than that nice work

4 Likes

Wow!!! Fn’ excellent. Just gorgeous man. Great job.

1 Like

Nice nice nice!!

Sorry, a little late with my week 9 update. Been busy with work and trying to chop some of these down.

Took these pics last Saturday about 2 days before I chopped half of the room.

Sunset Sherbet

Permanent Marker

Bolo Runtz

Red Runtz

RS11

Triangle Kush

AJ Sour Diesel

Capjunky

Candy Fumez

Deathstar OG

Stardawg Corey

Motorbreath 15

Zoap

Dulce De Uva

Chimera 3

15 Likes

Wow… thats a great looking garden.

5 Likes

I am speechless in front of all these beauties

2 Likes

@Justblazin your bud shot game is tight! These look amazing mate! Well done :raised_hands:

5 Likes