Super Bowl who ya got?

I think it will be Buffalo vs Philly in super bowl and Philly winning 31-24

3 Likes

I am hoping for a barn burner in Buffalo, after yesterday’s meh games

2 Likes

used to live in jacksonville had season tix for a few years love to see them there

1 Like

I don’t want to talk about it. grrrrrrrr

1 Like

I thought it would be buffalo too.
It is not over yet, but looks like you have a chance to be half right here.

They look tough to beat…all year long.

2 Likes

Bengals are looking good right now. I don’t think anyone will touch the eagles though. Hurtz is starting to come into his prime. Mahomes is iffy for next week. They’ll probably shoot him up all week to get him ready for the next game

3 Likes

He will be solid after his Jazz Bath. :rofl:
I sent him some Canna Bath Bombs so really he will be good. :thinking:
Naw, I agree 100%.

The rookie may just set some records with San Fran.

2 Likes

I will apologize in advance…

FB_IMG_1674448535131

4 Likes

Dont hold back @Jinglepot tell us how you really feel about Dallas. Lol.
Right now Im feeling the same. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I never bet on games. And its a good thing. Friggin Cowboys!

3 Likes

Im a die hard rams fan. Local team. From la to stLouis back to la.

This was a disaster of a year. But that’s okay. Last year made this shitty year completely worth it. Im almost certain Brady is going to the niners this off-season to retire at home with his family. He’s from the bay. Also a niner fan and guess who he looks up to. Montana. Everyone does what they’re told when 150000000 dollars is at stake. I know for a fact all you people would sell out if your coach gave you an ultimatum. I love the Brady haters cause they’re so pitiful against him because he has literally the best stats of every major qb category. He has more championships. Super bowls. Half is career plays in the Super Bowl. And it makes people mad. It’s awesome. I love Brady for that. And he keeps his composure. Knowing he’s great. He teaches. Not gloats.

Oh. And he knew about the flat balls lmao. You go throw a football with the same weight difference (-2psi) that colts game had. And even think a DB said the balls were wack. Tom knew. Lol. Just was playing puppet. Like the rest of the league.

1 Like

Hahahaha, I don’t hate Dallas, I just love the memes and stigma :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t care who wins as long as it’s not Jacksonville or KC. Since my Chargers are out. 49ers can have it. They deserve it after beating the cowgirls. @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

I’m torn between Bengals and Eagles… I think ultimately I’m gonna pull for eagles, ive got a few pals from Philly and I like Hurtz

6 Likes

Just handed the Cowgirls their 12 playoff loss in a row!! :raising_hand_man:t3:

3 Likes

They should be called the Dallas Tampons because they’re only good for one period and only have 1string :drum:

4 Likes

Does this guy look scared, bring on the Eagles
download (1)

4 Likes

Damnit everybody I wanted to win is gone…guess I gotta go with the eagles even though they beat my giants senseless

1 Like

Not to judge here, and all in good fun and banter-- but, you are a Giant’s fan? This i find hard to believe. You hate Eli, even tho he was 50% of the reason for 2007, and close to 75% in 2011. Two Super’s and you hate him? You stopped watching Gints cuza him? Dude, gimme a break…

And now, you are willing to root for the schmeegles. No Gint fan I have ever met, would ever wish good things for foofilly, on any level.

Nothing personal, for sure, but your fandom is not adding up to me.

3 Likes