Super Bowl who ya got?

Those teams don’t pay my bills I owe none of them any loyalty simple…aside from the fact that I was born in New York I had no other reason to root for their poor performances…and im not sure if you played but teams win games not quarterbacks but they sure can f*** some things up. Defense had potential I wouldn’t know because I stopped watching after wanting to break shit cause of our qb stupid decisions…I like who I want hell I like the cowboys…I just like good football

1 Like

4 Likes

Yeah baby!!! I won $355 on a $30 bet that it would end it a tie (3pt difference) woot woot!

3 Likes

Awesome, but this one didn’t age well :rofl::rofl: GO EAGLES!!

2 Likes

Double or nothing?

Let me think about that…we got a couple weeks.:thinking:

1 Like

Right on .

1 Like

Now what was it I was saying about those eagles …eagles for the win next summer I’ll be a giant again :joy:

IF they keep Daniel Jones

1 Like

I’ll take the Chiefs to win the Superbowl, straight up no spreads…

3 Likes

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry

Whatcha got in mind, sure we could work something out. Eagles to win…

2 Likes

Ok, understood. I’m gonna bow out as I’m just getting started after a mite shutdown. I just want to be honest here…

I’m east coast, and I did recently get a cutting from FarmerJoe… perhaps in the future we can do a swap.

1 Like

Gave it a while to see who chimes in. Seems quiet in here, so I am back for more blood🙃

I’ve got 10 various fem auto seeds from repins12. I plan to ask him for more, so why not share some.

If you are interested in this wager, I will take the birds.

1 Like

Go Birds! :partying_face:

1 Like

If you want to offer a wager to @PhilCuisine , I am fine with that. I had the last wager, and am not an eagles fan.

I think he is looking for fem autos✌️

1 Like

Did you get the Matanuska Thunder Piss seeds??

2 Likes

Four Hundred Quatloos on the Eagles. The Eagles just need to stop the best deep ball thrower in the NFL. Keep him between the tackles and make him throw quick.

37-29 Eagles

1 Like

Huge chiefs fan here.

My prediction is an amazing game where football fans as a whole win. The eagles are phenomenal, no question, but I think Mahomes looks to be handling his injury better than Hurtz. The eagles as a whole seem healthier, but we won’t know about the chiefs until Friday.

I’m pumped!

1 Like

Not yet. We are on the lookout.:eyes:

2 Likes