Super Bowl who ya got?

Totally with you, @Tolerance_Break. I’m hoping for an amazing game! thumbs-up

3 Likes

I don’t win unless fan duel says so :joy:

3 Likes

@PhilCuisine , hi, cooking anything special?

Wanna wager on today’s game?

1 Like

It will be great if the refs don’t insist on ruining the game;)

1 Like

I hope they both lose!! :joy:

We all know who’s gonna win and why (if you follow football)

3 Likes

The last game had some funny stuff going on.
Netflix has a show on cheats. The one was gambling on games.
The Trashers.
I wish the had a gangster football team that just trashed everyone. I wouldn’t want to see people hurt. Just some ass kickings. North Dallas 40.

3 Likes

Packing up something for you, will ding you when it hits the mail.

1 Like

Terrible Halftime show. Terrible lip syncing, terrible sound, terrible costumes… the koolaid man was cool though :laughing:

Who wore it better?

images.jpeg-71

I’m gonna go woth the Koolaid man :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, very bad—the days of good ole rockn roll are in the rear view🙄

There is this one producer on the football broadcasts. I forget which station, but he plays the dead and phish on the fade, with regularity :+1:

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s who you are. They lip a lot.

I thought it was excellent, and I’m a “metalhead” When tracks have a digitally placed chorus. A performer has to lip sync in sections. If they didn’t the whole song would be horrible. I loved it!!!

Each to their own, I though it was trash

Edit: I am a metalhead too, but I listen to Rihanna, and hip hop and dance and drum and bass and techno, dusted, etc along with a vast knowledge and love of classic rock. I just thought the show and sound were trash. All the openers too… sappy sad styles… like, common, were all tuned in to watch large men bash the shit outta each other

2 Likes

I loved it when she grabbed her ass cheek and spread. Oh ya to each their own.

Yeah, the vagisil scratch and sniff too :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s billion dollar shit there. I can promise you it smells like Fenty. :100:

I’m on the wrong topic. We talking about cats now?
She’s better looking than a lot of them are. To be honest with you I didn’t even look at it. I will sometimes look at the halftime show. She wasn’t it for me.

Yep, how many times we going to see Aerosmith :rofl: Those guys can’t even stand up right on the grass. I love Aerosmith seen them 4xs over the years.

1 Like

What about fresh rockers? Glorious sons, sheepdogs, even the oldie but great Foo fighters, Greta van fleet… there are tons of amp you up great bands out there that would compliment the game of football besides the shameless promoting, disgusting actions of preggo Rihanna… JUST SAYIN.
Any who, superbowl is done, so is this thread :laughing:

1 Like

What? She should be barefoot at home?. The only thing that could of made the half time show better. Is if the Eagles Won!!!

2 Likes