Super Bowl who ya got?

I got to say I think I would’ve liked to seen the Eagles win. I didn’t watch much football this year. But I still pull for my teams.

1 Like

Lol, no, but spreading your asscheeks and fingering your twat and sniffing it on public television is some of the most classless tripe there is.

Also, I agree that philly winning would have eased some of the Halftime woes, lol

3 Likes

When I do it on the subway I get arrested.

3 Likes

I hear the real winners over on truth social share the same 1920’s feelings.

I have to say I agree with that. She’s definitely not what she thinks she. Has nothing to do with color. I like it all. She’s not it.

1 Like

:100: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

yeah - something about a pregnant woman dancing hyper sexually for the corporate, fortune 500 crowd…

2 Likes

Yeah, how dare she “pure sarcasm”

I was wearing the same outfit that night and boy was I embarrassed.

4 Likes

Next year I hear they’re gonna have someone just flat-out take a dump on stage, then leave the cameras on a close-up shot of that while they play music. It’s not trashy though, because the person taking the dump is a differently-abled, transgendered survivor of childhood domestic abuse. That makes it empowering, and definitely something I want to watch! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Gotcha :wink:

How much would an act like this pay?

2 Likes

Wendy O’ Williams would do shit that would blow your mind.

Even so, rianga is trash

1 Like

You know what they say about “one mans trash”

1 Like

Yup, she’s all yours bro. I hope asap rocky has a good lawyer :wink:

2 Likes

In My Dreams :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Younowutimean :wink:

I’m more of a Carol Alt kinda guy :wink:

2 Likes

im surprised some one hasnt cashe din on that “piece” of preformance art…see the pun and sarcasm :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No!!! I could see that happening. I sure wouldn’t watch it.
The real reason I quit, watching football was because of Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. I felt like that was very inappropriate. I don’t have a problem with that kind of stuff if you’re an adult situation. They were kids watching.