Super Bowl who ya got?

Cole!!! don’t tell everyone

1 Like

That’s a comic on how ridiculous it is to censor a womans nipple but not a mans. lol. My man boobs could use a sports bra. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But there I am showing them to the river front. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gravity is coming for all of us.
To quote: The Great Tyler Durden
“Bob, bob has bitch tits”

:sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

That finger wasn’t for you. It was in general. :slight_smile:

I agree. I’ll take it down if you want.

1 Like

It’s all good man. I should remove mine though.

What is a super bowl ? :laughing: :rofl:
Man I love being a hermit living under a rock in a deep cave. :smiley: :v:

3 Likes

Bro…pretty insensitive. Did you even consider what they identify as? Such a CIS thing to say, man. I thought you were better…LOL!! JK…my gosh…these shows are ridiculous!!
As it was happening, I saw Rihanna red suit and thought, “uh-oh…here come the satanic/cult ritual YouTube videos.”…everything these days is such horseshit. Nothing is authentic…nothing real.

2 Likes

Lip syncing yep, but don’t forget when the Red Hot Chilli Peppers did the Super bowl their instruments weren’t even plugged in. Lame :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

According to America. It was the 2nd most watched game. Voted most entertaining and the half time show wasn far behind. Saying it was the best since prince in 07. I know everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. I’m just stating the stats lol. It’s considered one of the best.

And the Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of the worst due to the instruments being pre recorded and then lying about it to later confess lmao

1 Like

It’s like the Grey Cup… but it’s fake

I had a grey cup but it melted in the dishwasher

1 Like

Anyone pickin the Lions for 2023?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry my chargers lost. I figured you where joking.

1 Like

I was just reading over the super bowl thread. Man we had some heat going. @Mrgreenthumb :rofl: :rofl:

For the first time in what seems like forever the Lions are not a joke.
If we see him we are gonna put a hurtin’ on Herbert… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Ya ok :rofl: God love you die hard lions fans. That’s my hometown duck boy up there^^^^

images (11)

2 Likes

I was thinking about the Washington state thread. lol

My money’s on the Eagles to make it to the playoffs again, then choke in either the division championship or the Super Bowl… also again. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes